Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
I do agree with you but the show is definitely about Abhay-Piya's lovestory that's why its called Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani. Sid & Abhay's bond is important but it should help in developing Abhay-Piya's relationship instead of becoming the main focus of the show which it is becoming at the moment.
All's said, i love Sid:) He's a great actor!
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: TOTAL-ROMANTIC

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS KRITI YOU HAVE SAID WHAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY IN SUCH FEW WORDS  LOVE YOU KRITI πŸ€—AND..NISHI BY THE WAY LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU!!πŸ€—

Aww.....Thank you so muchπŸ˜³πŸ€—I think every AbhiYa fan feels the same way.
Its so sad to see PKYEK and AbhiYa getting ruined like this.We were all so attached to them or maybe we still are
Originally posted by: Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.

@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

i agree they r the soul of the show no doubt....but we all need kidneys, lungs, heart etc etc πŸ˜†
and the story is developing but not at super-sonic speed πŸ˜† bcoz its not a movie....it will take its own time...and i am not talking abt "other characters need attention" (like the Shankar track is absolute 🀒)....i am saying Abhay-Sid track is getting attention (dont u see the current promo??)
now when its quite clear Abhay-Pia love each other, so there has to be a Kabaab me Handsome i mean Kabaab me Haddi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

and sweetheart, as we all know PKYEK is inspired from Twilight as well as TVD....and FYI TVD is abt the 2 vampire bros....yea it started off with Abhay-Pia only but this show IS abt Vampire bros too (copying TVD)
i hope i make sense...thanks

Originally posted by: romaila

well i will say everyone has freedom of speech......appreciate that.

or rather say everyone has Freedom of Typing πŸ€£

Originally posted by: sanjna4

so this was ur essay. frankly i really liked it. and much needed post as people are walking out of d forum and show. may dey read dis and think agn abt quittin forum nd show

gr8 job nishiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

lolzzzz.....yea this was my essay πŸ˜†...thanks
i think ppl r not thinking the way u r expecting...they r bashing 🀣
oh god! i am not used to bashing posts but i think i can handle it....afterall we both r members of evil fan club and i am a bit evil too when it comes to commenting 🀣
muhahahaha 😈
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

I agree with this. With due respects to you, Nishi, I did say in my post that what warmed me up to AbhIya was not the hot and passionate scenes but the way their bond was being portrayed. My problem isn't 'no scenes', it is the fact that these two are back to square one. Their relationship is hardly having any groW*H and that is not done. 
When I say I want more 'scenes', I want meaningful scenes and not some forced, khairaat AbhIya scene which we got the other day, when Abhay was out from jail.
I've said time and again that I do NOT mind less of my favourites and more of the others provided they add to the main plot. I don't see that happening. 
And yes, the main plot is AbhIya's dark, passionate, forbidden and impossible love story. It is not about the two brothers. Everywhere, that is what the synopsis says. They need to explore Abhay-Sid, I understand that, but in a way which strengthens AbhIya further. I was actually very excited for this track, it had the potential to be the best track of the show. Sadly, they're not utilising it to its fullest.
So yes, I AM disappointed and I am not liking the show presently. The only reason I'm sticking to it is because I'm still pining hopes for redemption and we are blessed with decent episodes once in a fortnight.
To all those who are still liking the show, at most, I can respect your sentiments but I can't agree with it. For me, AbhIya are the heart, the life and the soul of the show and when I say that I mean their story and their bond, not the hot, lovey-dovey scenes. With them being sidelined, PKYEK is appears dead and incomplete to me. That is my PoV.
Peace! 

ok first of welcome *clap clap* lol just glad to see u commenting
i dunno if i shud reply this post bcoz its not written to me...
but i wanna ask u 2 questions :
1)  r u Vampire fanatic?
2) how come u change ur Avi so often? πŸ˜›...or there r 2 Chill_Out in this forum? πŸ˜•
(dont mind the random questions...i am quite random myself πŸ˜›)

--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolzzzz.....yea this was my essay πŸ˜†...thanks
i think ppl r not thinking the way u r expecting...they r bashing 🀣
oh god! i am not used to bashing posts but i think i can handle it....afterall we both r members of evil fan club and i am a bit evil too when it comes to commenting 🀣
muhahahaha 😈

i loved ur essay and it is benefit of being member of evil club and i love to be part od dis gang........lolz
-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

i agree they r the soul of the show no doubt....but we all need kidneys, lungs, heart etc etc πŸ˜†
and the story is developing but not at super-sonic speed πŸ˜† bcoz its not a movie....it will take its own time...and i am not talking abt "other characters need attention" (like the Shankar track is absolute 🀒)....i am saying Abhay-Sid track is getting attention (dont u see the current promo??)
now when its quite clear Abhay-Pia love each other, so there has to be a Kabaab me Handsome i mean Kabaab me Haddi πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

and sweetheart, as we all know PKYEK is inspired from Twilight as well as TVD....and FYI TVD is abt the 2 vampire bros....yea it started off with Abhay-Pia only but this show IS abt Vampire bros too (copying TVD)
i hope i make sense...thanks

πŸ€”But whats the use of having kidneys,heart and lungs when the soul itself is missing?πŸ˜†
@blue
TVD was always about Stefan-Damon.... right from the begining.Everyone knew the focus would always be on the brothers....their love-hate relationship.That was not the case with PKYEK.The show was projected as the love story between a human and non human.People are disappointed because all of a sudden the focus has shifted towards Abhay-Sid.If the creatives were hell bent on copying tvd then why did they call their show a dark love story in the first place?
Its Pyaar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani not 'do bhayion ki kahaani'
There is nothing wrong in taking inspiration from famous films or serials but why make it an exact replica of these?πŸ˜•
Originally posted by: matwamango

So far the show has been a dissappointment. Only Sid is intriging while Abhay is on a downward Spiral. He used to be so clever now he's a dummy playing into Sids puppet. As if he were a BT heroine. Creatives should give him back his attitude to fire back at Sid and man up.

i agree here
i miss Abhay's attitude...Sid is right....he is making Abhay dance on his beats- balle balle o balle balle 🀣 (it was so funny when he danced 🀣)....anyways so the point is i want Abhay to get back in his arrogant attitude....after that library scene the day before, i thought old Abhay is kinda back

UpintheBlue. thumbnail

they cant show AP loovey doovey scenes all of the time?

The show cant be abt AP all of the time?

^^ when have it ever been proparly abt them anyways?lol....cause the PKYEK i watched and i guess the majority has been complaining abt has always been weak on those points u claim it has been abt dear, ever since beginning, its nothing new, in initiall time some wondered if these two ever wear gonna have proper scenes with eachother?lol until the maya track came along and as a succesful sidetrack contributed to the main plot in finally kicking off AP, with a very slow pace and not enough scenes of course but still.

So i dont know which show u are actually talking abt? lol, maybe i was watching some other show then?lol... this issue with minimum main plot has been there always, its nothing new. and nowdays its just drained.

Let be loovey doovey, the dont have ANY proper scenes, taking the last one we saw, which lasted what, 1 min?...minimum lines , as short as possible. while unrelated sidtracks go on for dragging uneccassary 5 mins.  no one says show them all the time, but even if separated show them in progress.

The main complain however is screenplay, the out of line story goin on, the unbelivably dragged story, the unbalanced story, at some stages completely random. no one says make it fast, but at least dont torture with drags of 4 weeks.

As creatives have mentioned the main story is on AbhayPiya, fans can think otherwise if they please, but thats the fact. Ofcourse Creatives have completely failed to show that. so Sid-Abhay does play a great role also Piya-Arnab track will. but if u are refering to the story now., we can say the main plot is on Abhay-Maithali-Sid-Piya. So Abhay-Sid or any other relation revovling to Abhay or Piya comes as second place dear.Thats the theory in it, ofcourse creatives confusion have misplaced everything. 

Its not a fight of what the main plot is, or Sid vs Abhay, who is more important?, its not even abt this, even Sids characater despite of beeing shown everyday at leats half of the episode, is beeing handled wrongly.  even his scenes needs more essence, as does other charcaters.

The Majority are still waiting for the pending main story to progress and 'start' to even begin with. other tracks should be there. but in enough portion, with contribution to main plot one way or the other. thats the rule of a show. a rule PKYEK creatives never handled well enough expect for some few times. the current track could have been so much better in script and scene choice. thats whats bothering the most. Since u mentioned Sid i am mentioning him aswell. A charcater like his was much awaited for the main plot. to actually be involved a lot in it. as u say, be a part of the main story. so that he is here or that he shouldnt be so involved is not the complain. Its the wrong presentation of it. and above all the whole show despite of having more of Vampire face and blood these days does not occur a supernatural dark story to me at all. the athmosphere is wrong. eariler if anything was weak from creatives sides at least the athmosphere was in its right place. now even that is lost.

I understand some can enjoy current track based on their personal reasons. but we are talking abt the show as average and all its acharcters and the plot of a dark lovestory that kicked off well but is sidetracked and lost to maximum that cant even be blamed on that its needed for current track.