Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cute_Gal thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
U hav a Point.. n I totally agree wit u.. D shows going bit slow.. Bt dan too it has sum new funny scenes.. Tracker's for Eg.. Sid has a imp role as Abhay's bro n also as Enemy.. Just waiting for sumthing intresting 2 start.. All I wanna C is Abhiya together.. Hoping 2 see sum gud changes soon..
--sunshine-- thumbnail
so this was ur essay. frankly i really liked it. and much needed post as people are walking out of d forum and show. may dey read dis and think agn abt quittin forum nd show

gr8 job nishiπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Originally posted by: Paradisekiss053

I agree that i still love the show but its going a bit slow... i still rush back home when its 8 at the clock because i know i cant afford to miss an episode. I still write about it and my friends also think the same. The show is only going slow. I still think its interesting. Some might feel i am too obssessed, maybe i am. But love is always not supposed to be muchy and 'oh Abhay' kind of thing. If they dont know what staying apart is they wont really understand the worth of each other!

exactly...that "oh Abhay" kinda thing cant be there always i agree...i know the love story part is progessing slowly but its a show, not a movie....they have to make it slow yet interesting and they are doing it by bringing vampire stuff in the show, instead of making it a normal college love story...i like that  

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.

@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

I agree with this. With due respects to you, Nishi, I did say in my post that what warmed me up to AbhIya was not the hot and passionate scenes but the way their bond was being portrayed. My problem isn't 'no scenes', it is the fact that these two are back to square one. Their relationship is hardly having any groW*H and that is not done. 
When I say I want more 'scenes', I want meaningful scenes and not some forced, khairaat AbhIya scene which we got the other day, when Abhay was out from jail.
I've said time and again that I do NOT mind less of my favourites and more of the others provided they add to the main plot. I don't see that happening. 
And yes, the main plot is AbhIya's dark, passionate, forbidden and impossible love story. It is not about the two brothers. Everywhere, that is what the synopsis says. They need to explore Abhay-Sid, I understand that, but in a way which strengthens AbhIya further. I was actually very excited for this track, it had the potential to be the best track of the show. Sadly, they're not utilising it to its fullest.
So yes, I AM disappointed and I am not liking the show presently. The only reason I'm sticking to it is because I'm still pining hopes for redemption and we are blessed with decent episodes once in a fortnight.
To all those who are still liking the show, at most, I can respect your sentiments but I can't agree with it. For me, AbhIya are the heart, the life and the soul of the show and when I say that I mean their story and their bond, not the hot, lovey-dovey scenes. With them being sidelined, PKYEK is appears dead and incomplete to me. That is my PoV.
Peace! 

Originally posted by: luvarti

YES.................YES.................YES..............

THIS TOPIC IS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH NEEDED 

i m loving this show the most now  

i know abhiya r the leads and they will get bk on track

but now the show is focusing on sids affects in all characters life

and i m just loving it to the core

everyday i dont want non stop abhiya eyelocks

and its not that we r nt getting abhiya scenes anymore

but i m liking the fact that focus is going to other characters too

and its not even 1% boring

mow i wait impatiently for the clock to strike 8.30

and the future track looks promising too

coming to those comlplaining its a bit dragging obviously the story in daliy soaps dont run like a rocket and this show being aired 6 days a wk obviously will hv some filler scenes

but each and every character of this show is so dear to me that i enjoy the filler scenes too

in my opinion

with SIDs character

PKYEK IS BK WITH A BANG

lol thanks for liking
i know u r huge Sid fan...and trust me i am too...but i like Abhay and Sid both
the show is incomplete without the evilness which Sid brings...he makes this impossible love story more scary and terrifying 😈 

but i dont agree with the filler part....the Shankar-Misha filler is like 🀒
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
So far the show has been a dissappointment. Only Sid is intriging while Abhay is on a downward Spiral. He used to be so clever now he's a dummy playing into Sids puppet. As if he were a BT heroine. Creatives should give him back his attitude to fire back at Sid and man up.

Originally posted by: usha786

ya you are right, but abhiya is lead charcter not sid, if in future some bodywould be enter in this show that would be lead also you think such but we don't think our group is not considering such thing, and according to abhiya hot shot scene we are talking about abhay's behaviour now these days, is he so weak he is unable to save piya from sidharth, we can't see any passion or love for piya in his eyes, some times we think he is speaking dialoges what ever he get to speak it, did you rember where he is desprately hiding piya from sidharth like he is a big danger for piya, but what is happing now, according to yestery day show she has gone to dinner with sidharth, this time what will abhay, if this time he will not do any thing, then what the need of that drama where piya had gone with sidharth for diner, there abhay pushed piya and raise his hand on piya what all this.

u cant see love and passion for Pia in Abhay's eyes?? 😲...thats shocking, because i always see that πŸ˜†....no matter what he acts from outside lol

Sid i guess only trying to take Pia under confidence by taking her to dinner, no danger for her there...and Abhay knows this, its all abt the bet (which Sid is obviously gonna lose)....if Abhay drops in that dinner again i dunno

Originally posted by: ritu1618

i luv pkyek as much as u do n im not purposely disappointed

It is disappointin at times especially when Abhay is made to act dumb πŸ˜• Sumtimes he behaves like a weak female lead.. πŸ˜• He is the hero n a vampire hero so that behaviour is least expected from him πŸ˜• how can he dash the girl he luvs the most with his car jst coz of his insecurity?? Isn't that insensible??? πŸ˜• n many such moves from abhay which are really out of character moves πŸ˜•

I dunno why, but it seems as if the whole focus of attention is on Sid πŸ˜• I like him too but not over-dose of him πŸ˜•

Above everything, the show name is 'pyaar ki yeh ek kahani' n there is no pyaar nwadays πŸ˜† that's another disappointin thing

Sid said that the show is gonna improve... lets keep up our hopes on his words.. πŸ€”

hey it wasnt Abhay's insecurity first of all...he is only protecting Pia and he doesnt want to put Pia's life at stake by telling her abt the game going on between Sid and him
and who says if Abhay is the lead then he has to act alll powerful?....maybe Sid is more powerful..but then its the strength of Love which will beat Evil in the end..

its kinda Love Vs. Evil...it like Strength of Abhay-Pia's Love Vs. the Evil and Powerful Sid 

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the  q is nt abt liking the show....the q is why v r nt liking it???

1) why vivian's character is sidelined???

2) why is abhay shwn so weak jst opposite 2 his name......he jst warns sid n hurts piya....

3) why the character of shaurya is destroyed???

4) why so many fillers???

5) why the luv story abhiya nt progressing??? why is it back 2 square1???

6) why everythng looks like a khichhdi????
TOTAL-ROMANTIC thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Kritz08

PKYEK is not about Abhay-Piya alone but they are the soul of the show.We are not demanding lovey-dovey scenes between AbhiYa all the time.We want to see a development in their story.Yes the other characters need attention but not at the cost of the lead characters.The side tracks should contribute to the main track but unfortunately thats not the case in this show.

@PKYEK is about Abhay-Piya and Abhay-Sid equally.I disagree with this The show started off as Abhay and Piyas love story.It was never about the two brothers.

I AM TOTALLY WITH YOU ON THIS KRITI YOU HAVE SAID WHAT I WOULD NEVER BE ABLE TO SAY IN SUCH FEW WORDS  LOVE YOU KRITI πŸ€—AND..NISHI BY THE WAY LOVE YOU & GOD BLESS YOU!!πŸ€—