Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Those Disappointed with PKYEK : Pls Read

EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:24am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

WahKyaBaatHaiRajani-JadhavmahalaxmikEatPrayLovemi-neepearlnaj7Untitled001meawKomal_ChaudharySimplyAparajita-Sonia-hreeyaasur001Pari-GuptaCute_GalRitzieOtakuGirl-Debo--sunshine--RidziPiaJazSimiPrinsesse.SuviBobbi.--Doyel--

pearly_fia Groupbie
pearly_fia
pearly_fia

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Very good points, ur absolutely right

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

meawRitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

hreeyaa IF-Dazzler
hreeyaa
hreeyaa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged
TOTALLY AGREE WITH U..................this show is becoming more n more boringgggggg......am just fed up with this....sick....!!!!!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Untitled001 Goldie
Untitled001
Untitled001

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 4:53am | IP Logged
I agree that i still love the show but its going a bit slow... i still rush back home when its 8 at the clock because i know i cant afford to miss an episode. I still write about it and my friends also think the same. The show is only going slow. I still think its interesting. Some might feel i am too obssessed, maybe i am. But love is always not supposed to be muchy and 'oh Abhay' kind of thing. If they dont know what staying apart is they wont really understand the worth of each other!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie-Humaira-Bobbi.EvIlNeSs_RoCkZromaila

luvarti IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

usha786 Goldie
usha786
usha786

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:11am | IP Logged
ya you are right, but abhiya is lead charcter not sid, if in future some bodywould be enter in this show that would be lead also you think such but we don't think our group is not considering such thing, and according to abhiya hot shot scene we are talking about abhay's behaviour now these days, is he so weak he is unable to save piya from sidharth, we can't see any passion or love for piya in his eyes, some times we think he is speaking dialoges what ever he get to speak it, did you rember where he is desprately hiding piya from sidharth like he is a big danger for piya, but what is happing now, according to yestery day show she has gone to dinner with sidharth, this time what will abhay, if this time he will not do any thing, then what the need of that drama where piya had gone with sidharth for diner, there abhay pushed piya and raise his hand on piya what all this.

--sanchita--EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Ms.Goody IF-Sizzlerz
Ms.Goody
Ms.Goody

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
i luv pkyek as much as u do n im not purposely disappointed

It is disappointin at times especially when Abhay is made to act dumb Confused Sumtimes he behaves like a weak female lead.. Confused He is the hero n a vampire hero so that behaviour is least expected from him Confused how can he dash the girl he luvs the most with his car jst coz of his insecurity?? Isn't that insensible??? Confused n many such moves from abhay which are really out of character moves Confused

I dunno why, but it seems as if the whole focus of attention is on Sid Confused I like him too but not over-dose of him Confused

Above everything, the show name is 'pyaar ki yeh ek kahani' n there is no pyaar nwadays OuchLOL that's another disappointin thing

Sid said that the show is gonna improve... lets keep up our hopes on his words.. Ermm

Edited by ritu1618 - 18 March 2011 at 5:18am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Ashtad.manjhaPrinsesse.Suvi-DavneetKaur-Super Koolmatwamangopyar-ishkEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ.Jane..romaila

Bobbi. IF-Sizzlerz
Bobbi.
Bobbi.

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Great points.

Totally agree and support you on this.

Well said Nishi.

RitzieEvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index