SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 74

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

ooh i havent watched geet for the longest time - so i havent seen the new dev so no comment - but i loved this guy - and i also hope he gets a new show soon!
i dont watch it..so cant comment..but he can be like abhinav😳.. finally she lost the babyyyyyy😆😆. that is the most stupidest show i have seen. ..
so he is getting his sight backkkkk.. should i watch that show sidraa😆. its abusive..but atleast he isnot like that toward her anymore.. rightttttttt😆 Edited by Merry_Shwit - 13 years ago
Fary's new VM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4DQtIRWKqc&feature=feedu[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4DQtIRWKqc&feature=feedu
wat show is thisssssssssss..
i think i have seen the guy somewhere.. and both the actors r pretty
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

i dont watch it..so cant comment..but he can be like abhinav😳.. finally she lost the babyyyyyy😆😆. that is the most stupidest show i have seen. ..
so he is getting his sight backkkkk.. should i watch that show sidraa😆. its abusive..but atleast he isnot like that toward her anymore.. rightttttttt😆

omg her losing the baby - that was so expected!!! Except that wasnt the show supposed to be about geet's fight for her baby - i stopped watching it back in Nov - cant take it anymore - occasionally watch random vms to stay up to date 😆

yea he shud have it back by tomorrows epi!! 🥳 - and then time for the big showdown! I highly reccomend the show - yea it gets slow at times but i love it soo much! and MR is just awesome! but i wouldnt get to attached - because MR might leave - i am to scared of what i will do when he leaves, SR are over, TL is ending so no HC, and that leaves MR - who also might leave 😭
Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

wat show is thisssssssssss..
i think i have seen the guy somewhere.. and both the actors r pretty

its Khuda aur mohobbat. the guy is imran abbas - i have seen a show of his before - and he is hot and an awesome actor - i need to start warching that show - told Fary and Sumi i would 😆

omg her losing the baby - that was so expected!!! Except that wasnt the show supposed to be about geet's fight for her baby - i stopped watching it back in Nov - cant take it anymore - occasionally watch random vms to stay up to date 😆

yea he shud have it back by tomorrows epi!! 🥳 - and then time for the big showdown! I highly reccomend the show - yea it gets slow at times but i love it soo much! and MR is just awesome! but i wouldnt get to attached - because MR might leave - i am to scared of what i will do when he leaves, SR are over, TL is ending so no HC, and that leaves MR - who also might leave 😭
okay.. then i dont want to watch it.. since he might leave. TL is endingg...😲 omg angel 🤣..
well hc will get another show. i mean its better if they finish a show.. or drag it ... they storyline turn shitty😆. i heard geet is also getting cancel. i hope they bring a funny show to star one. i am sick of all overdramatic.. evil characters..

@ that wat the show is called.. ahhh.. now i remember that guy. he is the one zainab told us abt. yeah he is hot. wats the plot of the show...
itsnot a hindin show.. am i right
i know angel has been very sad for quite some time now - and me too - and they arent even getting to the gist of the story and how Onu got pagal - but yea HC will get another show - hes just awesome!

aww i recommend going back and watching LTL from where ever you left off - and enjoy it! watch MR in action! 😎

i have no idea the plot of the show - i've just seen a few random vms Fary & sumi made-- and i remember zainub used to love him
oh and yea its a paki show

i know angel has been very sad for quite some time now - and me too - and they arent even getting to the gist of the story and how Onu got pagal - but yea HC will get another show - hes just awesome!
🤣 my poor angel...yeah she will eventually find another showwww.. HC is a good actor😃
aww i recommend going back and watching LTL from where ever you left off - and enjoy it! watch MR in action! 😎
lol.. i left after the 2nd wedding. i couldnt see her getting tortured. i mean she was already miserable all the time. i will give it a tryy. i will see if i can forgive him 😆. sidra itsnot cause i am a feminist 😆

i have no idea the plot of the show - i've just seen a few random vms Fary & sumi made-- and i remember zainub used to love him
let me watch the promo of that show.. \
yay - glad that ur gonna give LTL another go!!! yea the torturing was a bit much - but i am so fida over MR/Dutta that i was able to see his "love" over the toture-session  - no im not a blind phanka - but still 😆😆

oh post a promo of that show if you find one. thanks.