Edited by indian_beauty - 13 years ago
Posted: 13 years ago
ok chal guys even I'm out....gonna have some lunch n then Shopping ðŸ˜†

see u all later 
ByeBye ðŸ¤—

DJ I'll be waiting😛

n once Happy Holi!!!
Shruti ............. JW is doing the CKMM ...........

She was there in today's episode ......... and she is pretty nice in her compering this time .......... i did not like her in the Laughter ke phatke on SO

KS i will get to see it only on thrusday in the repeats 😭
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Sidra you need to watch today episode🤣🤣

Patil and the goon scene🤣🤣

will do - my plan is to get a little bit of my paper done and then watch KS. I still need to watch todays SGP - so suhana is either pregnant or has cancer according to what i've heard 🤔 ......

and I can just imagine how hilarious the holi special is gonna be - the way inder and elesh were excited to meet Suhana's shanti maasi yesterday 🤣
Originally posted by sidra2007

will do - my plan is to get a little bit of my paper done and then watch KS. I still need to watch todays SGP - so suhana is either pregnant or has cancer according to what i've heard 🤔 ......

and I can just imagine how hilarious the holi special is gonna be - the way inder and elesh were excited to meet Suhana's shanti maasi yesterday 🤣

Today epi was good. Emotional and had some light moments as well. The ending as expected.

You bet. Inder-Elesh had a gala time with Shanti Massi🤣🤣

Esp when Inder started to talk in Hindi and Shanti Massi couldn't understand the head and tail. She so wanted to run with rest of Bajpai family to receive Ishaan-Suhana🤣🤣

As per another article she is not pregnant there is something else. Plus there have been times when SBS news has been wrong.
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago
Me going 🤗🤗

Happy Holi 🤗🤗
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Today epi was good. Emotional and had some light moments as well. The ending as expected.

You bet. Inder-Elesh had a gala time with Shanti Massi🤣🤣

Esp when Inder started to talk in Hindi and Shanti Massi couldn't understand the head and tail. She so wanted to run with rest of Bajpai family to receive Ishaan-Suhana🤣🤣

As per another article she is not pregnant there is something else. Plus there have been times when SBS news has been wrong.

OMG Shruuu just watched SGP - I love Inder & Elesh!! 🤣 They're so effin hilarious!! I love the kashap family - totally made my day! Now off to watch KS