Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? (Page 19)

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
DJ, yeah I agree, that's kinda our department, like lifting heavy objects is a guys' department. LOL

Shru, those pics were SCARY, end of story. LOL 

Who's excited for the match and holi tomorrow ? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nyctophilia

DJ.. IF-Sizzlerz
DJ..
DJ..

Originally posted by StarshineHues

DJ, I'll be done in May, then next eek-jhams will be in Nov. How's your MBA going ? Exam time ? The worst part of eek-jhams is having no IF time almost. I just caught up with your FF (its FAB btw) tonight hopefully I'll be able to read the latest part.

Shru, no wonder Splitzvilla is a scary show-coz it has all these scary ppl. I've never watched it. LOL

I love my siggy dabba. Day Dreaming  Day Dreaming

MBA yes........ exam time ......starts april 17 and ends somewhere in May .............

and till then no IF time ........

You all humble me with your comments ............ waise with the latest part you will get one more ...... I may be updating tonight ......... probably my second last update .........

StarshineHues

*Shruti* Global Moderator
*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Adu you can close ur eyes I will continue posting scary picturesROFLROFL

I was posting them for ReetROFLROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

StarshineHuesDJ..

nyctophilia IF-Sizzlerz
nyctophilia
nyctophilia

Originally posted by StarshineHues

Originally posted by kritishah3

I missed u too...Infact u know wat just today mrng only i remembered u Embarrassed Embarrassed i read ur SR fuze article again today mrng...Embarrassed its Beautiful piece of writing simply OUTSTANDING Embarrassed Embarrassed

And u know wat day before yest i remembered u i was talking to praggu that i have cried before this while reading Addu's Siddhant Modi Post n reading ur OS i cried again today LOL LOL coz i don't cry easily but ur's and Praggu writing moved me to tears Embarrassed Embarrassed

Awwwwwwwww !! You're so sweet Kritzi !! Hug  Hug  I'm so sorry I made you cry, yeh lo jhappis !! Hug  Hug  Srsly, I'm not that good, lekin Pragzie is magnificient. She ALWAYS makes me cry. Sniff. LOL  LOL  And my sister's SR vm also made me cry, coz it was her last one ever. Ouch

Ek toh ye job waale log. I think they're PAID to torture us. LOL  LOL  LOL  But you're taking good care of yourself na ? Helath is ok ?

Aww Hug    Hug    Hug   Meri taraf se tujhe double Jhappiyaan Hug  Nikkami U don't know How MAGNIFICENT u are!!!! Seriously Addu I just love ur writing u write it such depth n intensity that it just moves ur heart....Seriously heart warming Embarrassed Embarrassed I know Nikkammi Praggu she made me cry with her OS Cry Cry And upar se Cliff hanger Angry LOL  Nikkammi needs to update her OS soon LOL LOL I haven't seen any SR vm's post sept 2010 coz they hurt me Cry i guess i only saw the VM which Zeenie gifted both of us on our Bday Embarrassed Embarrassed that was BEAUTIFUL Embarrassed My health is absolutely fine.....Hope u r also doing well Embarrassed Embarrassed

StarshineHues

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

DJ..

StarshineHues IF-Sizzlerz
StarshineHues
StarshineHues

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Shruti*

You forgot to add ingLOLLOL

You posted a minute after her on page 17LOLLOL

ING ING ING !! LOL  LOL  LOL 

I did ? So close, yet so far. Ouch  Ouch LOL  LOL

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:38am | IP Logged

DJ..

*Shruti*
*Shruti*

Posted: 19 March 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index