Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Kriti Happy Holi .............

Pragzie writes really well......... even I feel so sad after reading her updates.......... but cry ........ nopes ........ thats you girls department πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Half an hr😲😲

Where was IπŸ€”

I am good. How r u? Niki made an entry b4 you so you had to come as well to give ur darshan to us on festival of holiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You were doing SQgiri (Spam Queen giri ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† ). Niki was here ? Hawwwwww. Did I miss her ? *sniff* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: DJ..

I am fine how are you??? so finally when do you complete your studies ............

Shruti stop scaring people πŸ˜†

😲😲

Don't put false accusation on me. I have not post scary pictures yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: StarshineHues

You were doing SQgiri (Spam Queen giri ? πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† ). Niki was here ? Hawwwwww. Did I miss her ? *sniff* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

You forgot to add ingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You posted a minute after her on page 17πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
StarshineHues thumbnail
DJ, yeah I agree, that's kinda our department, like lifting heavy objects is a guys' department. πŸ˜†

Shru, those pics were SCARY, end of story. πŸ˜† 

Who's excited for the match and holi tomorrow ? πŸ˜†

DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

DJ, I'll be done in May, then next eek-jhams will be in Nov. How's your MBA going ? Exam time ? The worst part of eek-jhams is having no IF time almost. I just caught up with your FF (its FAB btw) tonight hopefully I'll be able to read the latest part.

Shru, no wonder Splitzvilla is a scary show-coz it has all these scary ppl. I've never watched it. πŸ˜†

I love my siggy dabba. 😍  😍

MBA yes........ exam time ......starts april 17 and ends somewhere in May .............

and till then no IF time ........

You all humble me with your comments ............ waise with the latest part you will get one more ...... I may be updating tonight ......... probably my second last update .........
shruti thumbnail
Adu you can close ur eyes I will continue posting scary pictures🀣🀣

I was posting them for Reet🀣🀣
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Awwwwwwwww !! You're so sweet Kritzi !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  I'm so sorry I made you cry, yeh lo jhappis !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  Srsly, I'm not that good, lekin Pragzie is magnificient. She ALWAYS makes me cry. Sniff. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  And my sister's SR vm also made me cry, coz it was her last one ever.

Ek toh ye job waale log. I think they're PAID to torture us. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  But you're taking good care of yourself na ? Helath is ok ?

Aww πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Meri taraf se tujhe double Jhappiyaan πŸ€—  Nikkami U don't know How MAGNIFICENT u are!!!! Seriously Addu I just love ur writing u write it such depth n intensity that it just moves ur heart....Seriously heart warming 😳 😳 I know Nikkammi Praggu she made me cry with her OS 😭 😭 And upar se Cliff hanger 😑 πŸ˜†  Nikkammi needs to update her OS soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I haven't seen any SR vm's post sept 2010 coz they hurt me 😭 i guess i only saw the VM which Zeenie gifted both of us on our Bday 😳 😳 that was BEAUTIFUL 😳 My health is absolutely fine.....Hope u r also doing well 😳 😳
StarshineHues thumbnail

You forgot to add ingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You posted a minute after her on page 17πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

ING ING ING !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

I did ? So close, yet so far.   πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

StarshineHues thumbnail

Originally posted by: DJ..

MBA yes........ exam time ......starts april 17 and ends somewhere in May .............

and till then no IF time ........

You all humble me with your comments ............ waise with the latest part you will get one more ...... I may be updating tonight ......... probably my second last update .........

Best of luck DJ !! I hope you rock your exams !! πŸ€— 

Chalo good, then I'll have two to read in btw studying. Second last part already ?     

Adu you can close ur eyes I will continue posting scary pictures🀣🀣

I was posting them for Reet🀣🀣

I'm feeling bad for Reet. Evil Shru !!  πŸ˜†  😈