SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 76

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sidra2007

😍
now who is this? and he seriously need a wax.
Sidra and ReshuπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Rreshuuuuuuu, where have u been all these days huh?πŸ˜”

Originally posted by .Angel

now who is this? and he seriously need a wax.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 - its Mishal Raheja - the lead of LTL (look in my dabba) - but yea he needs a wax! but maybe i llke it like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
Originally posted by sidra2007

🀣 - its Mishal Raheja - the lead of LTL (look in my dabba) - but yea he needs a wax! but maybe i llke it like that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ 
Oops..............so sorry for taken a dig at ur lover boy but damn he is in serious need of wax job🀣🀣🀣

u like it like that? ewwwwwwwwww Sidra no no no no no no u don't
πŸ˜’πŸ€£
Edited by .Angel - 13 years ago

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eNFCQQxzo[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_eNFCQQxzo

😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

Oops..............so sorry for taken a dig at ur lover boy but damn he is in serious need of wax job🀣🀣🀣

u like it like that? ewwwwwwwwww Sidra no no no no no no u don't
πŸ˜’πŸ€£

🀣 - its all good - yea he needs a wax! so after giving julab to BT and SP we will send someone to wax him!🀣🀣🀣

Recently, B-Town's item Rakhi Sawant claimed that she received two offers for Hollywood...

Recently, B-Town's item Rakhi Sawant claimed that she received two offers for Hollywood films. She further elaborated that she rejected both proposals because of the subject matter contained in the films. 

Apparently, she was expected to do a love making scene with Gladiator's Russell Crowe.

The item girl just wasn't comfortable doing such scenes. She revealed that she was perfectly fine doing pole dance scenes but on-screen love making was one thing that she never would agree to doing.

She was also expected to wear a two piece bikini but the gal was not happy with that either.  

What's even more interesting though is that her next film, Ashfaque Makrani's Qasam Se Qasam, requires for her to be a sex teacher named Delnaz Dhoodwala. A tad contradictory, don't you think? 

In simple words, our dear Rakhi Sawant isn't ready to move out of her comfort zone or just not prepared to enter Hollywood! What are your thoughts?

like seriously who will believe this🀣🀣

Recently, B-Town's item Rakhi Sawant claimed that she received two offers for Hollywood...

Recently, B-Town's item Rakhi Sawant claimed that she received two offers for Hollywood films. She further elaborated that she rejected both proposals because of the subject matter contained in the films. 

Apparently, she was expected to do a love making scene with Gladiator's Russell Crowe.

The item girl just wasn't comfortable doing such scenes. She revealed that she was perfectly fine doing pole dance scenes but on-screen love making was one thing that she never would agree to doing.

She was also expected to wear a two piece bikini but the gal was not happy with that either.  

What's even more interesting though is that her next film, Ashfaque Makrani's Qasam Se Qasam, requires for her to be a sex teacher named Delnaz Dhoodwala. A tad contradictory, don't you think? 

In simple words, our dear Rakhi Sawant isn't ready to move out of her comfort zone or just not prepared to enter Hollywood! What are your thoughts

like seriously who will believe this🀣🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 - cuz all the women in the world have died - that they wanted to use her!!

Sidra and ReshuπŸ€—πŸ€—

@Rreshuuuuuuu, where have u been all these days huh?πŸ˜”

i was busy yest and i was here on sat but for some time only

how have u been??😳