SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 67

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Pragzie

Kritzie diπŸ€—πŸ€—
i love you πŸ€—  
thank you
and oh before you ask i am syaing thank you as i read the convo between you and adu di in the cc about my ff😳

Aww Praggu I love u too πŸ€—   πŸ€— and u don't have to thank me Sweetheart 😳 😳 U are An AWESOME writer i really loved ur FF 😳 😳

Kritii, Pragzieee, Zeeniiii, DJ, sanjana, norziee, reshuu (if ur here) πŸ€—
Originally posted by zeenia

Oh no! Thats awful!! I know how that feels!!

Im sure you'll meet her soon!!😳

I hope 😭 😭 but seriously u know she was so much excited wen she called me and i had to refuse coz of the guests at my place 😭 😭
Originally posted by DJ..

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/40459461

Kitne mehnat se reply kiya sab ke comments ko padha bhi nahi

Zeenia answer to your comment ............. and yes ........if you stop writing SR ff I stop writing mine.........

I know many don't like Riddhima even I dislike her much of the times but still .......... write na ....... you really create that SR magic which we all miss.

Kriti what are you upset

Reshu what happened ............

Okay DJ so theres a reason for Sid not telling Juhi and your going to tell us later on. I'll wait till then! But I hope it is a good reason otherwise Juhi will be hurt!!
Kriti big hug to you πŸ€—
Thank you all for always encouraging me with my writing πŸ€—. i am kind of person who always needs a little push a little encouragement to do something πŸ˜³  i am not a good writer but you guys encourage me to write better πŸ˜³

I owe a lot to dmg . I started writing due to dmg ,due to uh well ARπŸ˜› 
DMG made me find my creative side😳
Originally posted by zeenia

Okay DJ so theres a reason for Sid not telling Juhi and your going to tell us later on. I'll wait till then! But I hope it is a good reason otherwise Juhi will be hurt!!

waise for all this blame Sudha ........... it's request that i am making this strech more
Wanted to share something guys ! Happy Holi to yall πŸ˜ƒ

And have a look at this !

Your message to India-forums fans?
Sukirti: 'India-Forums' is a very pig platform which has helped me a lot and I have been associated with it right from my initial phase in the industry. I am really thankful for all the appreciation that you guys have given me. Actually I got more than what I deserve.
Vivian: I love all my fans and I am what I am today because of them. I pray for their good health and life. 

SO true 🀣
Originally posted by DJ..

Kriti big hug to you πŸ€—

Aww thank u DJ πŸ€—
Originally posted by norzar

hi

zee are you watching pmmk on ndtv??????????

norzar

Norzie I watched it regularly till last week but now I feel they seem to dragging things! The show really reminds me of Ektas show where one scene would take so long  cos of the numerous dramatic camera work on everyones face which takes about 5 minutes.

But I really like the character who plays Arjuns brother.....a grey character....sometimes you like him and sometimes you dont!