SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 29

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Aduu even i was very sad u should see me here that dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜† i gave so my=uch gaaliyan to Dhoni that dayπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 I am sure his ears were burning!
Guyssssss, you need to watch this VM. Who knew Sid-Nikki could be linked to TiaRa like that? <333333

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yclS6nyY1dw[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by _Akanksha_ - 13 years ago
Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Guyssssss, you need to watch this VM. Who knew Sid-Nikki could be linked to TiaRa like that? <333333

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yclS6nyY1dw[/YOUTUBE]

It is an awesome VM by Rachna! I love watching it!
Originally posted by nikita_88

Aww and me and my sister screamed on the phone to each other and then partied that night πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
Well not a sin but my dad doesn't support them so I have never supported them - plus I feel every other team has better players than the Indian team! (plus cuter players alsoπŸ˜†)

Indian team also has gud players😳 cute players most of them r not cuteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
🀣.. shruti likes spaming...

how is everyone

It is an awesome VM by Rachna! I love watching it!

I saw it on RF, like, a month ago .. I wasn't into TiaRa back then, I love them now. πŸ˜³
Reet Dhoni and Nehra stole the show that day !! πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†  Our rockstars !! 😎  πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†

Niki I agree about the cuter and better players reasons !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  TOTALLY !! πŸ˜†

Awwww, I love KW and SG both !!

Originally posted by Merry_Shwit

🀣.. shruti likes spaming...

how is everyone

Maryam. πŸ€— Happy bellated birthday. <333

Hey Fatima. πŸ€—

Aww and me and my sister screamed on the phone to each other and then partied that night πŸ˜† πŸ˜†.
Well not a sin but my dad doesn't support them so I have never supported them - plus I feel every other team has better players than the Indian team! (plus cuter players alsoπŸ˜†)
SA is also my teammmmmm ROFL... yeah agreee with the cuter players. SA is actually doing well this year..😳