SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 21

Posted: 13 years ago
Kritzi has the worst reason EVER for not playing. My sis was like that, and she's as crazy as me ab. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

They're spoiling Misha too ? But I loved Kabir and Misha !! 

Originally posted by _Akanksha_

Why can't Sid kill ShaSha, instead? So that we can get a new BETTER story for Mish. πŸ˜†

Brilliant Idea πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Sid please have Shasha for Dinner πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So that we have a BETTER story for our Mishkoo!!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by StarshineHues

DJ, you have no one to play with ? What about your college friends ? Reet, why did you stop playing ? At least you're thinking about playing this year.

college friends sad che ............ no one likes playing ........... 😭

DJ, you have no one to play with ? What about your college friends ? Reet, why did you stop playing ? At least you're thinking about playing this year.

last time i played because my Jiju asked me to play but  he is no more so somehow i never managed to play again whenever i think of playing i give up at last minπŸ˜•
Originally posted by DJ..

college friends sad che ............ no one likes playing ........... 😭

Hawwwww. DJ, just throw some colored water on them kal. I'll bet they'll run after you for revenge, and you'll all end up having lots of fun. *evil plan* πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† 

Kritzi has the worst reason EVER for not playing. My sis was like that, and she's as crazy as me ab. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

They're spoiling Misha too ? But I loved Kabir and Misha !! 

I know 🀣 🀣 🀣 Par sach main i also dont understand why i runaway seeing colors....🀣 its Weird nah πŸ€” πŸ˜†
Originally posted by reshusaluja

last time i played because my Jiju asked me to play but  he is no more so somehow i never managed to play again whenever i think of playing i give up at last minπŸ˜•

sorry to hear about that.......... actually something similar is the reason why i never step out of my house on new year eve..........

first time my father passed away and then my aunt .........
Originally posted by reshusaluja

Oh no. *badi comforting hugs for you* πŸ€—   πŸ€—   I understand Reet, that's so sad. But play just a little for your nephew this year ?

Originally posted by *Shruti*

I posted Sanjana pictures. There are group pictures and couple one and single one as well. I am posting all the pictures I gotπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

okπŸ˜†πŸ˜† but some of pics r really scaryπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i liked Aashish ones and Manish-Puja together oneπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I wud also prefer Kabir n Misha more then Shankar n Misha