Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Not wrong but u can say they are Just Copying or u can say they are inspired from TVD and many other Vampire Stories like Twilight etc....There is nothing new to offer the same OLD Story

I'd rather have them copying stuff than not doing anything at all. The story is stagnant, nothing's moving since the last three weeks. Abhay's made to act vulnerable and helpless, Pia's acting naive. The only saving grace of the show is Sid. 
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
By God you're all nikamme !! Holi kaise nahi khelte ?   πŸ˜†  Every year me and my sis fill up dheron water balloons and chuck them on ppl, last year barabar ke ghar wala ladka stood on his chhat and hit me in the eye with a water balloon. Owwwwwww !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Lekin we had so mcuh fum last year, me, my sis, and our cousin went CRAZY playing, and them so much kahana aur sona. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I know, I haven't watched PKYEK in, like, 3 days.  I haven't actually got attached to this show like I was to DMG and Remix. Thanks to the oh-so-great EK. She knows how to ruin everything after 5 months of making it. πŸ˜‘

True Anky EK destroyed Such a promising show 😑 And I hate Them for Ruining Misha's character 😭 😭 Priya is wasted on that show 😭 i wish she cud just walk out of that show!!
Akankshaa. thumbnail

True Anky EK destroyed Such a promising show 😑 And I hate Them for Ruining Misha's character 😭 😭 Priya is wasted on that show 😭 i wish she cud just walk out of that show!!

I know. It's like..she doesn't even want to try to redeem the show, it's gone to drains.  Misha. It hurts even to talk about her, I wanted a full-on sarcasm wali love story for her, now it's NOTHING. :|
nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Akanksha_

I'd rather have them copying stuff than not doing anything at all. The story is stagnant, nothing's moving since the last three weeks. Abhay's made to act vulnerable and helpless, Pia's acting naive. The only saving grace of the show is Sid. 

True the only character right now i like on the show is Sid...But i Don't Like the track Sid using panchi to get close to Piya
nyctophilia thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

i used to play Holi like crazyπŸ˜† but since last 5 yrs i didn't play πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Actly i donno but i never felt like playing holi after my 5th grade...I still runaway from colors....i donno why πŸ˜• πŸ˜† it does not interest me πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
-x-Reshu-x- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: StarshineHues

By God you're all nikamme !! Holi kaise nahi khelte ?   πŸ˜†  Every year me and my sis fill up dheron water balloons and chuck them on ppl, last year barabar ke ghar wala ladka stood on his chhat and hit me in the eye with a water balloon. Owwwwwww !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  Lekin we had so mcuh fum last year, me, my sis, and our cousin went CRAZY playing, and them so much kahana aur sona. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

i used to play a lot like crazy but not nowπŸ˜†πŸ˜† there is a reason behind it but this year i guess i have to play for my nephew not sure thoughπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
DJ.. thumbnail
Originally posted by: reshusaluja

i m not gonna say anything to u now so u can stay hereπŸ€”

saachi ..........πŸ₯³

but seriously what happened
Akankshaa. thumbnail

True the only character right now i like on the show is Sid...But i Don't Like the track Sid using panchi to get close to Piya

We can't even say for sure that Sid will fall for Panchi in the process. Anything's possible in a BT show. 
DJ.. thumbnail

Wat 😲 😲 DJ u never played holi 😲 But why?? 😲

as a child i was not allowed to now i don't have anyone to play with ........ means colony or friends who like it