SR/JeRan Unbreakable Bond:TumheRaatKoDarrTohNahiLagega? - Page 18

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by kritishah3

Its getting hell boring Zeenie 😭 Sid is gonna use Pancchi now to get close to Piya 😭 😭 I hate this track...😑 I don't think i m gonna continue watching PKYEK its getting torturous And the forum is Sad coz there's very less amt of Abhiya these days..Even Nitzy has stopped writing analysis posts
😭

Is something wrong happening .........that Pocahontas stopped posts ......... she did that when the SR story started getting butchered
I don't play Holi the last i played holi was wen i was in 4th Grade in school πŸ˜†
Monty main likh raha hoon ...............

Oh lord .........hunterwali is here also ..............😲  Bhagoooooooooooooo

I don't play Holi the last i played holi was wen i was in 4th Grade in school πŸ˜†

i used to play Holi like crazyπŸ˜† but since last 5 yrs i didn't play πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Well you are still better off ............ I have never played holi
Originally posted by DJ..

Monty main likh raha hoon ...............

Oh lord .........hunterwali is here also ..............😲  Bhagoooooooooooooo

i m not gonna say anything to u now so u can stay hereπŸ€”

Is something wrong happening .........that Pocahontas stopped posts ......... she did that when the SR story started getting butchered

Not wrong but u can say they are Just Copying or u can say they are inspired from TVD and many other Vampire Stories like Twilight etc....There is nothing new to offer the same OLD Story

Its getting hell boring Zeenie 😭 Sid is gonna use Pancchi now to get close to Piya 😭 😭 I hate this track...😑 I don't think i m gonna continue watching PKYEK its getting torturous And the forum is Sad coz there's very less amt of Abhiya these days..Even Nitzy has stopped writing analysis posts
😭

I know, I haven't watched PKYEK in, like, 3 days.  I haven't actually got attached to this show like I was to DMG and Remix. Thanks to the oh-so-great EK. She knows how to ruin everything after 5 months of making it. πŸ˜‘

Well you are still better off ............ I have never played holi

Wat 😲 😲 DJ u never played holi 😲 But why?? 😲
Originally posted by StarshineHues

Awwwwww !! I'm so happy for you Monty !! I hope you have the most amazing wedding ever, my antakshri partner !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  Bas yunhi hukum dete raho aur haste raho !! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†  I'll always take good care of your paudha, tell me when you wanna have adrak chai. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

Anky, that's so sad !! I played like crazy last year, lekin is saal I'll be studying, so I'm already feeling bad. I can totally undertand why you're feeling low, holi's so much fun !!

thank you so much aduuuuuuuuuuuu πŸ€— πŸ€—