Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jennifer was gonna host CCKM right πŸ€” but I did not see her today πŸ€” Was she there in the epi πŸ˜• coz in the parts which i saw Ritesh and Tusshar were hosting it πŸ˜•
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Adu I was posting pictures of Reet's favorite pictures and after that the one I posted Reet doesn't like them much =))
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

😲😲

Don't put false accusation on me. I have not post scary pictures yetπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

So looks like you intend to ...........was this the trailer πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Kriti I have not seen the show but heard she was there.
DJ.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Jennifer was gonna host CCKM right πŸ€” but I did not see her today πŸ€” Was she there in the epi πŸ˜• coz in the parts which i saw Ritesh and Tusshar were hosting it πŸ˜•

she is nowhere to be seen in the promos also πŸ˜•
StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: kritishah3

Aww πŸ€—    πŸ€—    πŸ€—   Meri taraf se tujhe double Jhappiyaan πŸ€—  Nikkami U don't know How MAGNIFICENT u are!!!! Seriously Addu I just love ur writing u write it such depth n intensity that it just moves ur heart....Seriously heart warming 😳 😳 I know Nikkammi Praggu she made me cry with her OS 😭 😭 And upar se Cliff hanger 😑 πŸ˜†  Nikkammi needs to update her OS soon πŸ˜† πŸ˜† I haven't seen any SR vm's post sept 2010 coz they hurt me 😭 i guess i only saw the VM which Zeenie gifted both of us on our Bday 😳 😳 that was BEAUTIFUL 😳 My health is absolutely fine.....Hope u r also doing well 😳 😳

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww !! Kritzi, you're too, too sweet !! πŸ€—   πŸ€—  Triple jhappiyan !! πŸ€—  πŸ€—  I'm so happy you like my writing, coz I just do it ainwayee, never thought much of it. πŸ˜†  πŸ€—

I'll be eating Pragze's head if she doesn't update soon. πŸ˜†

Yeah, that VM was BEAUTIFUL. 😳   😳   I'm so glad you're perfectly healthy ab, I'm doing ok too, abhi tak. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜† Dunno what'll happen when eek-jhams get closer. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

😳
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: DJ..

So looks like you intend to ...........was this the trailer πŸ˜†

YesπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nyctophilia thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: *Shruti*

Kriti I have not seen the show but heard she was there.

Oh She was πŸ˜• coz the parts which i saw i did not see her....I donno may be i missed it coz i was surfing all the channels at that time so was not continuously watching it....πŸ˜†
shruti thumbnail
Originally posted by: zeenia

Hello PJ's!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

DQπŸ€—πŸ€—
Aman Verma's dual affairs
You might think actor cum anchor Aman Verma is single but he isn't. In fact buzz is that he is in a steady relationship with actress Anketa and apparently, there's even talk of the two tying the knot sometime in the future. We heard that they have been together for over two years now. But what was shocking is the rumour that Aman was also seeing actress Roma Navani, who's currently seen in Ram Milaayi Jodi, at the same time. It seems Aman was two-timing Anketa with Roma for over a year. Then apparently he was more serious about Anketa so he broke it off with Roma. Hope naughty boy settles down soon.

Tch Tch Tch!! Friend of sitaraman by any chance??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†