Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ayesha_78

ah right kabir khan of kismat, hes an alright  for me, but i would say, nazim more for me lol

ah sure he might kill her by his angry looks but his face reactions are worth looking, and normal face reactions are even better lmao

nazim
then i would say shahid kapoor, hritikh and srk thats it

ALRIGHT??? dear my Kabbi poo is far from alright how could you even say that ðŸ˜­
Paramore thumbnail
this might change your mind of him being just alright dear he is an angel of cuteness the symbol of everything cute on the planet

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EupyLjF_wc[/YOUTUBE]
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Mew I tell u why he alright
Kabir - not my type of guy
Nazim - I want a man like him,
Kabir- good looking but no way near my nazim hotness
Everyone choice mew that's my opinion
Paramore thumbnail
yeah whatev i gotta go now ðŸ˜†
-GayabCat- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
What u mean by whatever? Everyone has different choices some like some actors some don't what's the issue about it, I don't watch kismat, I personally dnt have a crush or something on him, so I told the truth, kabir khan, I dnt knw him, so I perssonally can't say nothing :D bye
Paramore thumbnail
by whatev i just hurried off now i can reply peacefully i agree completely choices are different for me Aham wwon't be hot even if he was on fire literally so choices are choices we can't talk about Nazim or Rahul (Kabir's real name) since they are celeb's and we don't know em but we can talk about Aham and KMK to me Kabir makes my heart skip 5000 beats at a time thank God i'm still living ðŸ˜† but LOL i'm happy you don't like Kabir it only means less competition for me ðŸ˜‰ but i'm the biggest Kabir fan alive i even made an FC for him even Shobi bhaiya joined ðŸ˜•
but trust me once you watch Kabir you get addicted to his eyes full of voume.........*drools* ummm...sorry ....i think you get what i mean *goes back to lala land and ruins carpet by drooling*