•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Sanket & rohini made a fool of themselves........πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.........after getting out of d house, dey again came back................plan failed.............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......i dont know about u all ....but i felt it quite funny.......bechari rohini...............πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.....wat idiots dey r ............I am surprisd dat ....aayi dint even think once dat may b dey did dis purposely as dey dint go after givin such threateningsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..............she has such a clean heart yaar.......Looser rohini & sanket.
🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£
i was laughing my head off when rohini looked back that why didnt ayi stop her... rohini ka pachka ho gya πŸ€£ πŸ€£
daksh is really kool.. dimagh kafi chalta he uss ka πŸ˜†... keep rocking dakshπŸ‘πŸΌ
hey...did u see that Sanket had a frustrated look while talking to Rohini?....he understands his wife very well, but not enough...he knew that she would not agree to manage housework!......Rohini tried to tell Sanket that Ayi loves Daksh more than him but Sanket did not let it affect him and said, "kash Ayi par yeh naubat hi nahi aati"...something positive in Sanket.

it was quite funny their plan failed and had to enter the house agen with their heads faced down .... but one thing i didnt like was the fact that they carried on lying bout aayi's pyar and stufff and thats what stopped them, i hope naina and daksh find out that they lied to get back in and they havent changed at alll.... x

Originally posted by crazyfairy

hey...did u see that Sanket had a frustrated look while talking to Rohini?....he understands his wife very well, but not enough...he knew that she would not agree to manage housework!......Rohini tried to tell Sanket that Ayi loves Daksh more than him but Sanket did not let it affect him and said, "kash Ayi par yeh naubat hi nahi aati"...something positive in Sanket.
Yaa... i also noticd dat........dis shows dat he may b blind before his wife............but he loves his mother 2 & sumwere he is even feelin sorry for d pain he has given 2 aai....