certifiable mad, that is what i am - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

i already saw that and am sitting with a heavy heart here...........ek toh flight is delayed and then this news..i am still telling myself ki he might not have yet gone but might go after Holi......... Keeping my fingers crossed...................
Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................😭
😭

HAPPY HOLI
don't want u to go near him😆
Originally posted by drdee142

Sorry Khushi baby your dreams are all shattered the day you are in the same city as our Maan he's gayab on his honeymoon, I feel your pain love, no worries, some day soon you'll meet his you never know he may come to DD to shoot and you can meet him there 😆

Hai Dee...bas tumne mere dard ko samjha...i just dedicated a song to Sanjh...............
Anyway, u do play holi over there right ???? so HAPPY HOLI to u and ur family...........

Hai Dee...bas tumne mere dard ko samjha...i just dedicated a song to Sanjh...............
Anyway, u do play holi over there right ???? so HAPPY HOLI to u and ur family...........

Khushi Sanjh is just jealous that she can't be near her Maan, but she shouldn't mind after all she now is in love with SG 😆 A Very Happy Holi to you and your family too Khushi & ofcourse to our crazy Sanjh & Bobby

So Khushi u r also sailing in the same boat as most of here.........😆
Enjoy ur vacation...........but dont get upset that HE is nt in Mumbai coz I heard that HE banked epis b4 leaving....so we never know whether HEis already back in Mumbai........😉
Originally posted by drdee142

Khushi Sanjh is just jealous that she can't be near her Maan, but she shouldn't mind after all she now is in love with SG 😆 A Very Happy Holi to you and your family too Khushi & ofcourse to our crazy Sanjh & Bobby

I know Dee she herself said that lately we have been getting fewer scenes of Maaneet and no SBS or SBB too for the last few weeks so in all possibility he is already back as we saw them on SBS today(shinus's post) so BIG reason for me to be khush and jorr ka jhatka for her................ he he he he eh..... lathi lekar mere peecha aiyegi........Sanjh donno hato mei LADDU acchi bath nahi hai, hazma kharab ho jayega....Sangram ke sath khush raho Maan kabhi tumhara nahi ho sakta..........
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Rituparnaa

So Khushi u r also sailing in the same boat as most of here.........😆
Enjoy ur vacation...........but dont get upset that HE is nt in Mumbai coz I heard that HE banked epis b4 leaving....so we never know whether HEis already back in Mumbai........😉

Hi Ritu, HAPPY HOLI  in advance................ yeah everything said and done........... we never know what is the truth so no use speculating.......... anyway better to have NAAG scenes then BDs(I AM SAYING THIS...kya bura din aa gaye hai) but we did see him in SBS today....so... again his private life is private till he himself discloses it .................
Another stupid thing and this will surely put the nail in my coffin............... when we reached Mumbai, we all disembarked and had to go and wait in the airport for more than an hour........ Mumbai is the only place near the plateau  which i have never gone to............... i knew what u all have said that HE is not there in the city......... HE mightn't even be in this country now....... but still as i sat with a story book (of Nora Roberts, i love her) and a song in my Walkman........i still couldn't concentrate............ neither the song nor the story was enough to keep me still ...... and to top it all i knew i was being ridiculous...........
Even as my flight took off again i felt as if i was leaving behind something there............

Another stupid thing and this will surely put the nail in my coffin............... when we reached Mumbai, we all disembarked and had to go and wait in the airport for more than an hour........ Mumbai is the only place near the plateau  which i have never gone to............... i knew what u all have said that HE is not there in the city......... HE mightn't even be in this country now....... but still as i sat with a story book (of Nora Roberts, i love her) and a song in my Walkman........i still couldn't concentrate............ neither the song nor the story was enough to keep me still ...... and to top it all i knew i was being ridiculous...........
Even as my flight took off again i felt as if i was leaving behind something there............

Khushi dear don't lose heart..😭..we planned na that some day we'll meet both him & her together ..😍...I'll advice Sanjh & Dee & all whoever wanna join us...got ur sms ....so silly of me I forgot that u r on the airport...so many formalities there...anyways watched tip tip barsha..😉  see Sanjh's eye-tonic & poison thread ...thoda sa masti kiya....😆...enjoy ur holi ...& Sanjh is missing ...didn't came on line....😭....may be shopping for holi... Edited by bobby13rocks - 13 years ago
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Khushi dear don't lose heart..😭..we planned na that some day we'll meet both him & her together ..😍...I'll advice Sanjh & Dee & all whoever wanna join us...got ur sms ....so silly of me I forgot that u r on the airport...so many formalities there...anyways watched tip tip barsha..😉  see Sanjh's eye-tonic & poison thread ...thoda sa masti kiya....😆...enjoy ur holi ...& Sanjh is missing ...didn't came on line....😭....may be shopping for holi...

Yeah Bobby a nice thought but i don't want to meet him like that i would have rather i met him casually just like people met other people accidently or otherwise the normal route....... take me for a hopeless romantic but this is how i am, i dont have any problem with meeting DD on the sets as she truly is a star for me.... but i think of him as someone reachable coz stars are so way beyond our reach(am i making any sense??? he is so very far anyway i dont want to increase that even in my mind)......... sorry couldn't talk then as i gave u the reason i was just checking in and had to get in for the security check.......... Yeah i too watched the dance sequence on my LT, no use saying they were amazing.............

Yeah Bobby a nice thought but i don't want to meet him like that i would have rather i met him casually just like people met other people accidently or otherwise the normal route....... take me for a hopeless romantic but this is how i am, i dont have any problem with meeting DD on the sets as she truly is a star for me.... but i think of him as someone reachable coz stars are so way beyond our reach(am i making any sense??? he is so very far anyway i dont want to increase that even in my mind)......... sorry couldn't talk then as i gave u the reason i was just checking in and had to get in for the security check.......... Yeah i too watched the dance sequence on my LT, no use saying they were amazing.............
                                                                                                                                                                   Ok dear ...all have their personal opinions ....DD is ofcourse a gr8888888 star but she's an amazing human being & a very down to earth person...watch her recent TT interview & u'll come to know about her...