Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

certifiable mad, that is what i am

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Guys i totally am that's what my topic is abt..........why???, u all will agree with me after knowing why i am saying so........
Today i am going home for some 10 days, this is for Holi actually and me and my friends didn't get any tickets for any direct flight (IA)and we have been rerouted through Mumbai...... the ticket remains the same but we have to change the plane..... Every one of my friends (and my elder sis too) were like "What??? so not done...." and i had a stupid grin on my face...... when my friends noticed that they cat called me out but i didn't say anything to them ..... all i could think was MUMBAI............. chalo for a few minutes (i think that is for half an hour)  i'll be in the same place where HE is...... breathing the same air................
NOW u all can spill out and shake ur heads and agree with the topic of my post. I really am crazy...................

(Continued on Page--3)
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i wouldnt say your crazy because if i was in the same situation i would have the same thoughtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³  so yeah i guess i am mad tooπŸ˜†
enjoy your half hour where HE is breathing the same air and ofcourse Holi
Edited by Evash - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Evash

i wouldnt say your crazy because if i was in the same situation i would have the same thoughtsπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

enjoy your half hour where HE breaths and ofcourse Holi

First phatak........ i know....i know....... i am all for it...............πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ HAPPY HOLI to u too
Evash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: khushi_4ever

First phatak........ i know....i know....... i am all for it...............πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ HAPPY HOLI to u too

thanks😊
khushi_4ever thumbnail
So not many people thinks that i have gone over the deep end!!!!!!!!!!! that's good...................πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hey khushi happy holi to u ,ur friends and family .
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

hey khushi happy holi to u ,ur friends and family .

i already saw that and am sitting with a heavy heart here...........ek toh flight is delayed and then this news..i am still telling myself ki he might not have yet gone but might go after Holi......... Keeping my fingers crossed...................
Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭
😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭 😭

HAPPY HOLI
saanjh11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

i already saw that and am sitting with a heavy heart here...........ek toh flight is delayed and then this news..i am still telling myself ki he might not have yet gone but might go after Holi......... Keeping my fingers crossed...................
Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................😭
😭

HAPPY HOLI

me don't want u near him πŸ˜†
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Anyway.....tu bara khush ho rahi hai................. badmaash, mere jara si khushi(pun intended) dekhi nahi gaye................😭
😭

HAPPY HOLI

Sorry Khushi baby your dreams are all shattered the day you are in the same city as our Maan he's gayab on his honeymoon, I feel your pain love, no worries, some day soon you'll meet his you never know he may come to DD to shoot and you can meet him there πŸ˜†
khushi_4ever thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sanjh1234

me don't want u near him πŸ˜†

"Dost dost na raha ....pyaar pyaar na (India mei) raha.... jeendigi hama tera........aitaabar na raha..."
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago