khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I know all of u all must be shocked looking at the title and then seeing me as the writer………me hating GC!!!!  but it is the truth. Here I am sitting again at the airport waiting for my flight (I am going home today for Holi) and there is this perfectly good looking guy  (in fact a handsome one coz my 2 friends have already mentioned this fact a few times to me) sitting some distance away from me (I am in the lounge) and he has been giving me glances for some time now and all I could think abt was will he look good in a stubble just like GC has now……………………. I was unconsciously thinking this and then I caught myself………… I am so pathetic…………

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-MansiKohli- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
😊😊thats the   effect of GC on our lives....maan ne to hume paagal banake rakh diya hai...i mean mad only for HIM.........😍
meravigiliso thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

oh  , my sweet heart . as we don't need to pay any tax for dreaming ,we can dream atleast . badi si duniya mein aise choti choti baatein hoti raheti hai . hai ,na khushi .enjoy your holi .will wish  you get real gc in your life who will loves you and give all happiness you deserve .

i enjoyed your post and imagining you staring at the guy . take a chillpill.

bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Khushi,1st it was ggr8888888 chatting with u on phone & now coming to ur topic ....after seeing the title I thought Sanjh ka line clear coz u hate GC ..so Maan is all hers...     Mauke ko haath se jaane maat dena...GC samajke aage bar jao aur flirt-shlirt karo.....kyunki holi ka mauka hai....come on go for it ...all the best...after all 'bura na mano holi hai'😉😆
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: acjanfeb1

oh  , my sweet heart . as we don't need to pay any tax for dreaming ,we can dream atleast . badi si duniya mein aise choti choti baatein hoti raheti hai . hai ,na khushi .enjoy your holi .will wish  you get real gc in your life who will loves you and give all happiness you deserve .

i enjoyed your post and imagining you staring at the guy . take a chillpill.

Thanks for ur wish and thanks for putting this smile on my face........ yeah SOMEDAY, i too really wish i get someone whom i can love without comparing him to anyone else(i don't like doing things in half measures so when i do fall for someone real i want to tumble all the way through...meanwhile i need to remember that this HE doesn't even know i exist)......... and HAPPY HOLI in advance.............
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: bobby13rocks

Hey Khushi,1st it was ggr8888888 chatting with u on phone & now coming to ur topic ....after seeing the title I thought Sanjh ka line clear coz u hate GC ..so Maan is all hers...     Mauke ko haath se jaane maat dena...GC samajke aage bar jao aur flirt-shlirt karo.....kyunki holi ka mauka hai....come on go for it ...all the best...after all 'bura na mano holi hai'😉😆

Same here, i too loved talking with u....strange how this forum has facilitated for us to meet such good friends........nahi Yaar Maan(heart) ka bhi toh manna jaruri hota hai for flirting.....how can i if i go on comparing him to everyone i meet.......i am a gone case..........(i am a Virgo by nature and in numeriology i am as my b'day is 1st so No.1, so i don't fall that easily or come out even harder.....) Sanjh se kehena uska koye chance nahi......HAPPY HOLI once again in advance.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 13 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: mansi95

😊😊thats the   effect of GC on our lives....maan ne to hume paagal banake rakh diya hai...i mean mad only for HIM.........😍

So true...................😉
sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Khushi this is the effect Of GC in our life
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumona_mona28

Khushi this is the effect Of GC in our life

Yeah i know....they say knowledge is freedom....but i am yet to be free of him............
bobby13rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Same here, i too loved talking with u....strange how this forum has facilitated for us to meet such good friends........nahi Yaar Maan(heart) ka bhi toh manna jaruri hota hai for flirting.....how can i if i go on comparing him to everyone i meet.......i am a gone case..........(i am a Virgo by nature and in numeriology i am as my b'day is 1st so No.1, so i don't fall that easily or come out even harder.....) Sanjh se kehena uska koye chance nahi......HAPPY HOLI once again in advance.
[/QUOTE                                                                                                                                                                        OK dear.....enjoy urself & a very happy holi to u too.😊.Sanjh ko bhi kaha dungi....