Posted: 13 years ago
Dear GC diwanis and my Gurmeetians and all MAAN fans,

DO ALL OF U KNOW ONE SECRECT HERE

MAAN IS NOWWWWWWW GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PEOPLE ARE BASHING HIM IN THE GOD NAME. SINGING BHAJANS ON HIM, MAKING FUNNY OF HIM. BUT I AM PROUD THAT HE IS SAID GOD HERE. 

GOD MAAN SINGH KHURANA HOW SEXY YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

IT ISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS???????????????

VERY HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT GOD OF 

TELLYWOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

MY DEAR FELLOW GURMEETIANS/MAANDROOLIANS AND GC DIWANISSSSSSSSSSSS DO U ALL PROUD OF OUR 

MAAN GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Edited by verode - 13 years ago
Veena di........πŸ€—for you....
and now .....

Let me start...

See MAAN is so so so so so so perfect that people are calling him GOD.........
OMG I can't believe it.....

Whether they are saying it in the 'seedha' way or the 'ulta' way, it doesn't matter right?

Because GOD word is the biggest in itself ...and MSK deserves that word.....no matter what some people take its meaning to be......

I feel pity on them too.........🀣
Edited by Mg777 - 13 years ago
For sure ! 

I wanna say so much,  πŸ€¬

but i am not like that ! those poor immature souls ! πŸ˜†

so, i wanna keep concentrating on my MAAN ! πŸ˜³
Originally posted by maanddy

For sure ! 

I wanna say so much,  πŸ€¬

but i am not like that ! those poor immature souls ! πŸ˜†

so, i wanna keep concentrating on my MAAN ! πŸ˜³

πŸ‘....me joining you....
Welll ! obsessed Freaks like YOU! forced us ! to Call MSK "GOD" ! 
seems like u people forgot who & what the show is About !!

this show is about an innocent girl who got married to a guy ! who betrayed her for the money n left her wid a baby ! a baby for who she faught wid the whole world ! n was almost killed by her brother !! 
n now all over suddden the baby is GONE !! what do u xpect from her ? to act normal ! n do everythin to make her husband Happy !! 

she lost her baby man !!
Grow up Peeps !! 
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Welll ! obsessed Freaks like YOU! forced us ! to Call MSK "GOD" ! 
seems like u people forgot who & what the show is About !!

this show is about an innocent girl who got married to a guy ! who betrayed her for the money n left her wid a baby ! a baby for who she faught wid the whole world ! n was almost killed by her brother !! 
n now all over suddden the baby is GONE !! what do u xpect from her ? to act normal ! n do everythin to make her husband Happy !! 

she lost her baby man !!
Grow up Peeps !! 

Manoola.... just calm down..... Add to the list - They want Geet to pray to Maan and do pooja and treat him as god even,.... PERIOD!

Oh gosh! Ab mein serious ho gayi! The baby she was living for is gone now and here the Maan God wants her to pregnent again with "OUR" child.... And he is mahan athma...wherein a grieving mother is selfish!
Originally posted by Preethi-Premi

Manoola.... just calm down..... Add to the list - They want Geet to pray to Maan and do pooja and treat him as god even,.... PERIOD!

Oh gosh! Ab mein serious ho gayi! The baby she was living for is gone now and here the Maan God wants her to pregnent again with "OUR" child.... And he is mahan athma...wherein a grieving mother is selfish!
thnks For Agreein ! tired of being sarcastic infrnt of such people !! who r onli women by Name !! buh unfortunately ! they dnt understand a woman's pain ! why ? cuz where there is a HOT drool worthy Dude ! thn the Girl can go to hell πŸ₯±

The way geet ws getting bashed led to ppl calling him maangod....becoz of ppl like u there is maan vs geet in the forum..our love shud be for maaneet ..if u r watchign the soap only to glorify maan n gc n then u better make  a sticky calle it 'only praises for maan gc' n  drool evryday there..its highly irritating to see separate posts made everyday on how hawt gc looked n how well he acted..n now uve strtd criticizing geet also for nothing without even seeing the epi..will u now bash maan for being so cheap minded to think geet in such lews terms??we hv had enuff of vikrant khetri not another imposter pllzzzzz

Edited by pavs - 13 years ago
hey guys i don't want any thing here from u all in this post, because this topic is praising topic of our actor. i havent said anything about any character here. so leave the discussion of yours in ur respective threads
the CVs should seriously change the show name to 'Maan Hua Paraya" ! cuz this show is not abt geet ! wait it was never abt Geet ! it was always abt HOT Maan God !! πŸ˜³