Dadaji had to make snide remarks!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
😳They just cant help themselves 

After coming home Dadaji had to show his true narrow mindedness by announcing ...some things we have to do for dunya dari ..
He's supposed to be the head of this mad family and yet he acts like a child ..he doesnt act with dignity but rather like someone who is hot headed and without rationality .

This Dadajee has made everything upside down ,had he kept control of the situation everything would have been ok  lekin this guy is adaat se majboor cant act like a normal human .🥱

Yeah, agree. I mean he is so narrow-minded. We should respect our elders. But if elders behave in such a way, then the children also have the right to say something. I mean Akshara and others just do one thing- 'nod'. Its high time now. They should get out of this 'Daddaji world' and enter into reality.
They still all good to him .. dont answer him back and are respectful in the real world someone would have given him a piece of their mind by now
Originally posted by MARHABAA

They still all good to him .. dont answer him back and are respectful in the real world someone would have given him a piece of their mind by now
i agree..
the kind of family daddaji has got.. he's one lucky guy.!!!😃
no one questions his decisions.. no one answers him back.. n then too he feels ki baccho ne rishton ko taak par rakh diya hai.. 🤢

wat more to expect then..
Okay ! Daddaji has the right to say anything...no questions asked..but what happened to gayitri? can't she congratulate Rajshri properly? then why did she come? ðŸ¤¢ at least the others did proper show off ! i appreciate their gesture bec. not all can do this ! Edited by _charu_ - 13 years ago
I think DJ is the biggest drama queen!!!