mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends, do you remember Qualifications, test, the Institute, some new students have enrolled here ,out of the old ones Chasker left the Institute. A new course is introduced here, 3 new enrollments, called  X, Y,Z.
The new course is " A very short term course in Journalism".
A renowned journalist Sri Pendulamji,who is well known as SPji, by his admirers, will be taking this course. As you know, our student's IQ is very high, they insisted, they want to compelete the entire course in 1 day, they told SPji, they are not interested in theory, want only practicles. They want a demo of how the great SPji works.
 So they shifted to SPji's thinking room, which was full of old news papers, magazines,dvds & a dog sleeping in one corner.X told SPji, sir we want to learn how to write articles  by observing you, so please think loudly.Spji sits on his chair, thinking good I will get rid of them in just a day. Z says he can't here him thinking, so SPji say ok observe me carefully now,
Today I am going to write an article on LTL- the next track. & He starts thinking loudly,  " Main aur meri tanhayi aksar yeh bate karte hain agar DAtta na hota to may yeh karta, agar Datta na hota to may voh karta, per yeh Datta hay ke jaata hi nahi, kitani koshishe ki, har article me likha, Datta leaving the show, ek bar to date bhi de di usake marane ki par koi manata hi nahi, ab to koi miracle hi mujhe bachayega."
He jumps on his chair ooh miracle - this is the key, my next chance to get rid of Datta. In the mean time a spot comes from the set of LTL, with a box of sweets, he tells SPji, sir Datta has signed 1 year contract with the PH.
 He starts writing- " A source says Datta to die in LTL, Kala to take over Patilwadi, Naku to pray to Bappa for miracle. adds 10 sentences from his previous articles & writes in the end - Datta, Naku & Kala were unawailable for comments".
SPji compeletes his very short article & shows X,Y,Z, proudly  & declares your course is compelete.Now you all are journalists, you can go & start writing anything about anybody, but never forget to mention " A sourse says"

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pooja_219 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey Meenakshi(i hope i have got ur name right)
This was much needed yaar🤣
BTW out of X,Y & Z ,which one was u😉😆
Now we know what is the actual meaning of -A SOURCE
Thanks for enlightening us😆

Pooja😊
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: preety_219

Hey Meenakshi(i hope i have got ur name right)

This was much needed yaar🤣
BTW out of X,Y & Z ,which one was u😉😆
Now we know what is the actual meaning of -A SOURCE
Thanks for enlightening us😆

Pooja😊

Hi Pooja,
Yaar I am a silent viewer😆
Thanks for getting enlightened instantly😆
MinakshiEdited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
kiran255 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ahhahahahhahahhahha1
i love it !

and the line fron a source !
its hilarious !

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
hain sir jee . apnay  sunna to  hoga hi ka  " Dutta doosron kay isharon pay  nahin nachta  balkay doosroon uskay isharon pay nachtay hain ! hor hor dabaang  dabaang! dutta rahe  har maidan me ahgey hor  hor dabaang ! dabaang .horrrrrr. sir jee 10 actors bhi aik Dutta nahin ban saktay!
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran255

ahhahahahhahahhahha1

i love it !

and the line fron a source !
its hilarious !

isn't it as hillarious as the inspiration(article) itself 😃 😃 😃
mnx12 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

hain sir jee . apnay sunna to hoga hi ka " Dutta doosron kay isharon pay nahin nachta balkay doosroon uskay isharon pay nachtay hain ! hor hor dabaang dabaang! dutta rahe har maidan me ahgey hor hor dabaang ! dabaang .horrrrrr. sir jee 10 actors bhi aik Dutta nahin ban saktay!

so you are on dabang mode today great
LaTuLa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HI Minakshi

Just to let you know that I too have just done your course and have
passed with flying colors. I can now say I'm a qualified journalist. For your info. I have written my first piece and hoping it will be published on a rival site. Please do give me your comments and I would welcome any input to brighten and liven it.

"M R to quit LTL"

Our 'Source' has confirmed that the up and coming TV star , Mishal Raheja is to quit LTL on 24th March 2012.  The same 'Sauce' also says that this will give MR alter ego 'Dutta Sriram Patil' enough time to send his KalaTia to the DSP Mental Hosiptal, Suds to Prison, Leela to marry Kishore, Baaji to start his LS with either Roops, Madhu or Seema, the choice given to viewers by way of vote. AS to go on long Yatra with her beloved guru Purohitji and finally the most awaited happy ever-after ending for Naku and her Saab, with their twins Jagtab and SubhuLaxami..... PH, Channel or MR were unavailable for comment.
mnx12 thumbnail
hi hema great. i will recomend your name for gold medal. even if they decide to show ltl 24*7 all the daystill our hero's last date as per the source as per ltl std it is not possible. but inthe mean time we can have another article from "a source".he must be buzy thinking creatively. sorry can't type much from mobile.