Anisha confesses of being in a 'relationship' with Mahesh

• Tags:
    • Mahesh Shetty
    • Anisha Kapur
By YojanaPhadnis 18 Mar 2011 - 13:52
Print    
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Anisha Kapur with Mahesh Shetty

Anisha Kapur, who is now seen playing the negative Ragini in Sanskaar Lakshmi, has now gone official about her relationship with Mahesh Shetty. Mahesh was last seen playing the negative Jaywant in Pavitra Rishta.

Anisha says, "Yes, Mahesh and I are in a relationship however, we aren't engaged or anything yet. We were doing Ghar Ek Sapna together and that's where we met. He was playing the bad guy and I guess for the first time the bad guy got the heroine."

About her marriage plans, she says, "We plan to tie the knot sometime this year for sure."

We wish the couple all the luck!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoseFairy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
wow happy for them.....my best wishes with u😊
kanpurdays thumbnail
Waah yeh to bahut achchi khabar hai...... Mubarak ho !!!!!!!!!!!! Anisha should always be happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CatPooh2 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow awesome news !!!!!!!!!!!! Wish them lots of happiness together !!!!!!! They make a great couple together.
PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
my best wishes with u,Wish them lots of happiness😊
bigfan004 thumbnail
im very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very HAPPY to hear this !!!! You know ive been a huuge fan of Mahesh always and now he and ragini i mean anisha are together............. There cannot be a better news for me right now. im very very very very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
rohitkhosla thumbnail
i want someone like her to marry me...................soooooooooooo pretty she is
desikimsam thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
How cute all the best to the couple
imurfansir thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bigfan004

im very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very HAPPY to hear this !!!! You know ive been a huuge fan of Mahesh always and now he and ragini i mean anisha are together............. There cannot be a better news for me right now. im very very very very happy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IM A VERY BIG FAN OF MAHESH SHETTY TOOO & DEY LUK STUNNING TOGETHER. SOOOOO HAPPY :-)