For All Those who Can !

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Aaaaayeee Haaaaayee ...
RBO main toh Chaaa gaya hain KT/Yashu/Khandelwal Family ka Rang !!!!!!!
With Ek ke Baad Ek Mindblowing Episodes ....... RBO is Back with a Bang !!!!!!!!

Let us All let them Know .... That we LOVE .. That we SUPPORT ... That we Drooool .... over Rang Badalti Odhani !!!!!!

- Comment on StarOne / FaceBook FanPages of RBO,STARONE, Actors !!!!
- Comment on IF Fanpages !!!!
- Tweeeet Tweeet Tweet !!!!

We Love You RBO ... We Absolutely Love you Shanak !!!!!!!
fab topic shalini

i love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu cvs n the entire rbo team
 only this show gives u d fun n drama at d same time n  nt being boring at all

kt yashu rushali khusboo manish jas ansha ali rushad n dharam u guys rock...its d team tht makes d show sooooooooo good n rbo team is the best
awesome idea shalsπŸ€—RBO rocks.... the best show on Indian TV and ShaNak/Yasharan the best jodi on TV... I will never stop saying it... they make me fall in love every min with them❀️
I totally agree with u ppl. RBO is the best show on tv. Shanak are the most loving adorable couple on tv, I am watching daily soaps from past 5 to 6 years but i have never got attached as to tjis show. Whenever i see KT and YM a smile comes on my face without my knowledge.
I am a die hard fan of Shanak, RBO, K family. CVs nice and interesting story and track. Other wise we always get smae old saas bahu, sometimes we can even predict what will happen next in other shows. But RBO is hatke. Luv the entire RBO teamβ­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
@viju - Welcome to the Forum!!..

shaNak and RBO roxx!!
Good post shal, wll  do it. pakka.πŸ˜ƒ
thanks for this post dear
thanks u cvs for the wonderful job u ppl are doing with the show u have revived the show and made it stand at a place which it is today .kudos to the entire team rbo every person included u ppl are the rock of this show without u the show wouldnt have reach where it is today it would have been blown away with the wind but ur efforts has made this possible.shanak wht shold i say abt i feel lost for words to describe them the jodi  SHANAK/YASHARAN.forever thank u once again love u ppl and love everyone related to rbo .keep up the gud work and do wonders with the gems u have that is SHANAK 
nice post shals
very true  Ek ke Baad Ek Mindblowing Episodes ....... RBO is Back with a Bang !!!!!!!!
mindblowing and excilient episode we got after starting that track
Please make such posts in the links provided.
We already have two thread dedicated toward promoting the show. Please feel free to use them.

Topic Closed.
RBO Dev Team.