Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

Firstly...I hope you mind the words you are saying as there are actors who regularly come on this forum and would be upset reading this.

Secondly...Pratigya isn't 19...PG is 19....Pratigya is 23 or something...keeping that in mind she looks perfectly fine...and as to PG...making such personal remarks on IF about an actor is not allowed.

hey u just take this and dont go blaa pooja gaur is prtaigya we are talking about real life

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i m just saying she is not a gujrati

avika gor shares d same surname she is a punajbi as well
Edited by sab2778 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: SaacheeSyna

How can u be a graduate at the age of 19??...not possible...Pratigya is definitely in her 20's...I feel she was 22 when it started..now 23...

hey why not - whats the big deal i myself was a graduate in my 19... born in 1972 got graduate in 1991 in proper sciences. now here lets not go argung other things my query was on looks she looks too big for a 19 year old - pooja ... fifnish... no matter how much one does makeup or photography one cannot cahnge the face in real life also for 19 she looking too old

tina dutta aka ichcha in uttaran is also 19- but yes she looks sweet and soft and young as in 19s, know matter how much matured u drres her up, she still retains teen face and body

but this one pooja - khaa khaa ke marad ban gaye hai
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nisha2010

🤣🤣 here the family origins r at stake .passport may not b enuf...........🤣🤣

Tho Kya kahen..ekko direct Interbiew ...PG ..Answer the Million dollar  Khweshyan  ..put by  many of our userwa's ..and also the latets storm in the Sax Cup..ur originwa...😊
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shon dis is really rude

😡
pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
I suggest you mind ur tone!!
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
hey sis nd bro's most actresses in india used to decrease their age of their actual age,even many of my college girls r above 20 yrs but they wrote their age 18 or 19 yrs so i think she must be atleast 21 yrs old....sorry if i hurt anyone but that's truth.......i mean i gv never seen such kind of girl of age 19 even i'm studying in college i hv seen many types of girls but nt seen such type of girls of 19 coz figure thodi badi lagti hai i hope u all understand
carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pooja does look older than 19. But some girls do. I looked older in my teens... But now that I have entered in my 30s I look younger. Pooja is not fat she has a perfect lady like figure. As the character the way she stands and her gait makes her look more matured. but when you see her as pooja she looks more petite on comparison to pratigya. She acts young aswell. She is still a young girl. Pooja is nothing like pratigya.
Amrapali.... I was a trained beauty artist..... Pooja...is not very pretty... Komal is very pretty.... Those features are considered pretty. Pooja is beautiful attractive and has a great complexion where every colour looks beautiful on her. And she is cute. Lighter make up suits her better than dark makeup.
So guys bath khatam karo now...... Before serious fights happen.
AmericanFan thumbnail
[QUOTE=shon703]i remember one of thakurain ammas commenys- 'iss ghar ke auratein khaa khaa ke marad baaney jaa rahey hai.....'   no ownde pratigay deonst look 19 yrs old

ka yaar i cant believe, she is only 19. so large and manly she looks

she is beautiful, ultra fair, no doubt abt it, but body and face is tooooo big for 19 teens, looks like in 30s

Manyly?  She does NOT look manly.  She is very beautiful.  I think she looks alot like an American actress -- Catherine Zeta Jones, especially when Catherine was younger.  They both have very exquisite looks.