khaa khaa ke marad - nowonder she doesnt look 19

Posted: 13 years ago
i remember one of thakurain ammas commenys- 'iss ghar ke auratein khaa khaa ke marad baaney jaa rahey hai.....'   no ownde pratigay deonst look 19 yrs old

ka yaar i cant believe, she is only 19. so large and manly she looks

she is beautiful, ultra fair, no doubt abt it, but body and face is tooooo big for 19 teens, looks like in 30s
pooja is very beautiful n sweet.....she is not at all manly.....infact she is verrrry pretty.....she is actually 19...........if u dont believe it then dont but at least dont insult her like this...... 
Firstly...I hope you mind the words you are saying as there are actors who regularly come on this forum and would be upset reading this.

Secondly...Pratigya isn't 19...PG is 19....Pratigya is 23 or something...keeping that in mind she looks perfectly fine...and as to PG...making such personal remarks on IF about an actor is not allowed.
Originally posted by SaacheeSyna

Firstly...I hope you mind the words you are saying as there are actors who regularly come on this forum and would be upset reading this.

Secondly...Pratigya isn't 19...PG is 19....Pratigya is 23 or something...keeping that in mind she looks perfectly fine...and as to PG...making such personal remarks on IF about an actor is not allowed.

pratigya is 19
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

pratigya is 19

How can u be a graduate at the age of 19??...not possible...Pratigya is definitely in her 20's...I feel she was 22 when it started..now 23...
u see her real fb profile.........she is actually 19 n is not lying

u see her real fb profile.........she is actually 19 n is not lying

That is Pooja Gor - the actor!! ...I did say in my post...that PG is 19...not Pratigya...the character....Pratigya is not 19...
the starter of this post is talking about pooja gor.......even i know that pratigya is not 19 but in her early 20s

the starter of this post is talking about pooja gor.......even i know that pratigya is not 19 but in her early 20s

Yeah ...I am aware...he is talking about Pooja Gor...I was saying that Pooja looks fine as Pratigya in terms of age....there was no need to make a personal attack on Pooja...
ya absolutely right........this person has some problem...........always keeps posting weird comments