Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Exam hall drama!!! Kabir missing!!!

Rumi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

The drama went on the exam hall was an unique idea. Never saw anything of these type earlier except cheating. Anyone saw in exam hall someone is doing manicure? Pooja turned exam hall in a beauty parlor.🤣 After Piya being caught then started another big drama. I like that part because Abhay declare his trust for Piya in front of everyone. Misha too looked impressed by Abhay's behavior. ðŸ˜ƒ But the teacher's behavior wasn't sensible enough. And whats the necessity of involving trustee board for cheating issue? The teacher and Principal can handle this type of cases. Its also a new idea to involve trustees.😕

Just imagine what will be T's reaction when she will know that Sid saved Piya from being expelled. Poor girl.🤣

BTW Kabir was missing from the exam hall. Don't he need to sit for exam?😲

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha786 thumbnail
yes i think mount college ke trutee always available in collage for every little issue. very funny na, and where is kabeer
sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yaa even i was wondering where is kabir??

history must be an optional subject
he must hav chosen some other subject

lol
Rumi007 thumbnail
If history is an optional subject then why he attended classes? I never do that.🤣
Rumi007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sab2778

ask d cvs 🤣

Wish I was in India. Then I will surely kill them.😉🤣

sab2778 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
yeah d useless cvs
hav killed d show
[QUOTE=rumi005]

The drama went on the exam hall was an unique idea. Never saw anything of these type earlier except cheating. Anyone saw in exam hall someone is doing manicure? Pooja turned exam hall in a beauty parlor.🤣 After Piya being caught then started another big drama. I like that part because Abhay declare his trust for Piya in front of everyone. Misha too looked impressed by Abhay's behavior. ðŸ˜ƒ But the teacher's behavior wasn't sensible enough. And whats the necessity of involving trustee board for cheating issue? The teacher and Principal can handle this type of cases. Its also a new idea to involve trustees.😕

Just imagine what will be T's reaction when she will know that Sid saved Piya from being expelled. Poor girl.🤣

[/QUOTE
ok according to the show, Kabir and T are seniors, they shudnt be there in that class with juniors like Pia, Misha, Abhay 🤔
anyways but why is Kabir missing again 😭
and the funniest part was besides Abhay and Misha who were actually writing the paper and cud've topped the exam (Shankar was writing for Misha but same thing), the others who didnt prepare for the exam tore their papers ROFL like Angad who prolly didnt knew anything in exam as he was busy with Tracker 😆...and others too i suppose....such a nice excuse for not giving mid-tem exam ROFL...all thanx to Abhay for initiating it ROFL
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

Ya... The funniest part was Ruhi's attempt to tore the paper. Poor girl. Others were at least writing something. But her paper has only name and roll no.🤣

Prottasha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rumi005

u r correct but it is a responsibility of the  teacher to do that.Missing kabir .........But I could have like yesterdays episode more if Chand vote for Piya         
Rumi007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Prottasha

u r correct but it is a responsibility of the  teacher to do that.Missing kabir .........But I could have like yesterdays episode more if Chand vote for Piya         

You are right that it was teacher's responsibility. But was it really necessary to involve trustee board for such issue that too on mid-term exam?