Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
There were so many scenes Barun had done a great job in.  If i had to pick one or two I would start off with when he sang pee loon in the club.  Another one of my favorites where both Ankita and Barun acted well was when they were mad at each other and not speaking to each other on the stairs.  Their body language was amazing.

he acted well in all of the scenes .. he is amazingly good. <3 <3but after saachi's accident. he acted extremly good. his expression were mindblowing, his tears and emotions seemed real. i was really dissapointed at how they were playing with track but he was the life saver .. he kept it going..

ash91 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Barun did well in almost all his scenes...be it during his tongue-in-cheek one liners or during the romantic scenes...but his acting prowess came out very well in the february episodes...esp from the one where he yells at saachi  to go to hell...but its a pity that we couldnt savour it well enough due to the news of BHPH ending and also coz the storyline went downhill...Barun's acting in those episodes made me crave for more and more of BHPH...
keaun thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
he acted well in all the episode. i think he become more responsible when saachi lost her memory. i loved the end when he showed is true emotions and made all of us cry.
sunaina02 thumbnail
Barun has acted well in all the scenes .

From day 1 till the end.

In comedy, in action, in drama , in sorrow, in joy , in passion, or when deceiving, when conning, when loving, when hating ...he has been always excellent .
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Barun has been awesome, all the way.He can portray any emotion, with great ease and finesse.