raginibahukuni thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
can any one tell me whether in OBS it was brain cancer of which she gets cured of or was it a wrong diagnosis? because cure from such a deadly disease is very hard to believe no?  I did not want this track so soon.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It was brain tumor!!!! malignant, on the later stage not final but bit late and she was CURED " Yipee" three cheers for Medical Mericales in serials!!!
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
ths cn happen only in daily soaps nt in real lf.
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

It was brain tumor!!!! malignant, on the later stage not final but bit late and she was CURED " Yipee" three cheers for Medical Mericales in serials!!!

Kash asal jindagi mein bhi aisa hota😭
infinity00 thumbnail
Saara Rona toh yahee hai, why doing something which doesnt end up with happy ending in real life, why not doing something else, why cancer.
Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Shidev.Soniak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ya its true this things can happen only in tv soaps.
shelly_nair thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: raginibahukuni

can any one tell me whether in OBS it was brain cancer of which she gets cured of or was it a wrong diagnosis? because cure from such a deadly disease is very hard to believe no?  I did not want this track so soon.

in the original version they are showing that Suhana gets cured.

actually Cancer is not that deadliest if diagnosed in the primary or secondary stages.  it is curable.  actually death due to complications of diabetes, hypertension etc are far more than death from carcinomas in india. but everybody are dread of cancer.  there are many ppl who have recovered from cancer. we ppl must give awareness regarding this matter to others.

main thing is that many ppl who are cured from this Ca are not coming forward to let others know so that many other layman won't be scared of this. changing our lifestyle itself can stop progress of Ca.

i have seen many cancer patients in my district who are treated and cured.  being a medico person i can prove this.. actually death from cardiac diseases and complications of  Diabetes and hypertension are far more than those from cancer...
Edited by shelly_nair - 13 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@shelly....thats interesting...so that mean cancer is curable???then there is logic too....

what abt later stages of cancer???
infinity00 thumbnail
Cancer is curable if diagnosed at early stage, here inOBS they showed Lolita to be at later stage not the first stage definitely, a d also it depends which type of can er, brain timor has not vey high rate of survival, if they contact the medical experts they will give them more guidance and that's the whole argument that do a proper research and then show it, for me cancer is lethal as I lost my mother from a so called Friendly Cancer, my Aunty died of tumour in the eye, two otherrelatives from cervical, one from brain, so my experience is not good. Breast cancer is most common and is cured in most cases.
Originally posted by: raginibahukuni

Its not the medicines which cured Lolita from cancer.It was the dipping trps of OBS which cured Lolita fatak se from such a deadly disease.The track was pathetically handled in OBS...with no substance and depth in the storyline...

Just an appeal to the CVs if they are listening...If you want to bring this track then its ok but please be sensitive while dealing with this track..Its not aire gaire beemari..that you can get cured within just two months..

If the CVs want to introduce this track,I want them to show Suhana in the cancer state for a long time..and want her to fight against it in a happy way...That would strengthen Suhana's charachter as well as teach viewers never to loose hope.I atleast dont want Suhana to be diaognised with cancer and suddenly one month later..to jump and say..I AM CANCER FREE!!🤪

Its serious business CVs...Better pull up your socks..This i guess is the first time,any bahu will be shown in such a deadly disease in the recent times...after Alpaviram...And in OBS..the thing i liked is the way they atleast showed some detail in Lolita's behaviour as a cancer patient taking chemo therapy etc..I am intrigued to see how Ragini gives her version of the cancer diagonised Suhana.I thing its the least to say,Ragini will surely not dissapoint us,😳