Miley Jab Hum Tum

PIN-UP PERFECT - Article on Arjun Note pg5 - Page 4

AmyArTiMayUr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Mayank...aww missing seeing Arjun as Mayank...and yeah he stole millions of hearts through Mayank....๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Single but not ready to mingle yet he wants to get married soon?? lols๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Okay i understand๐Ÿ˜ƒ

I wish Arjun comes back as Mayank...๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

And as for his wow-factor....all those are very true....charming guy, he is ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what do they mean by "swinging single not ready to mingle"???? hahahhahahah.....well arjun if you want to find the right girl, woh udd kar nahin aayegi...you're gonna have to mingle, especially if the object is to get married soon!.....and im surprised they mentioned sanaya...i think there were bigger rumors of mohit-sanaya and arjun-rati than arjun and sanaya.....anyways, i hope he finds his ms. perfect soon ๐Ÿ˜Š.....naina
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Missing Mayank so much Yar
Hope We will get him back soon
and Thanks for shearing dear

sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by-karina19

arjun with neha๐Ÿคข and when he dated sanaya๐Ÿ˜• anyway these people r nonsense why cant they write the truth instead of collecting rumors and publishing it  and we fans r not fools to believe in such outdated and fake news!!!!!

sweety, they said they were rumors...they never said they were true....so you can chill......naina
--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thnx a lot Preeti for sharing๐Ÿ˜ƒ

So... Arjun is "swinging single not ready to mingle" ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†... I hope he finds a girl this way if he actually wants to get married๐Ÿ˜†... and wonder how many heartbreaks are gonna be there once he actually gets married๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

and "rumours that he was in a relationship with a model called Neha"
... is this like..... a clarification AGAIN!!!๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ

and when was he linked up with Sanaya๐Ÿ˜•, I thought Mohit and Sanaya were together since past 1 and half years๐Ÿ˜•

anyways... not getting further into that...๐Ÿ˜ณ Mayank was and still is the teenage heartthrob, and no one take his place๐Ÿ˜ณ... Arjun played that character with utmost dedication... and it's a wish of all of us that we can see him again as Mayank... or if not... maybe with the special someone whom we love to and want to see him on-screen with๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ

hope this wish comes true...

Thnx again for sharing Preeti๐Ÿ˜ƒ

~jiya~

Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
ethan-s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the the article .
but yes we fans r not fool.
who ppl spring the rumor about him they r his good friends.
m i right .๐Ÿ˜Š
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Claim to fame: Arjun Bijlani might have done bit roles on the small screen in the past, but his character as Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tum made him a teenage heartthrob almost overnight ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘. Arjun is now the guitar-strumming Chandu in Pardes Mein Mila koi Apna. An actor by chance, Arjun confesses that he wanted to be a "model" because of the money. After making heads turn in Remix and Left Right Left, Arjun discovered that he "enjoyed" facing the camera too!

Missing Mayank and Nupur a lot ....

Thanks for sharing Preeti... ๐Ÿค—

Edited by Ritu.mjhtrv - 13 years ago
-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Viewbies Note:-
I just happened to notice some people passing "indirect" but snide remarks about on Abs Rumoured Girlfriend,guys its thier personal life so please dont bash ANYONE...its against the Code of Conduct
Thank you

stuti123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
loved the article.. thanx alot for posting preeti di..........
C_O_O_L thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice article....bt as usual i m confused.......sometimes ready to mingle n sometimes not ready to mingle!!!! wht is ths ????๐Ÿ˜•
n no mention of his ex-costar with whom he was linked the most!!๐Ÿค”
mayank n Arjun both r v v popular...