Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
loved the way they described about arjun in wow factor and claim to success!

arjun as mayank ll always b the heartthrob in my life..
mayank sharma! is the best char i hav ever seen in tellywood besides nupur bhushan! 😃 and the way arjun' DEDICATION was.. i m sure its nt necessary to tell 😳 😃

dated neha and sanaya.. 🤣 🤣 rumours rumours! 😆Edited by VasanthaArTi - 13 years ago
--softyy-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
awwwwww.............missin u....watchin saawariya<pmmka>
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Model called Neha....🤣🤣

🤣 🤣
Thanks for sharing Preeti..

Well Mayank is the best and the most lovliest character he has played amongst all of them.. Missing Mayank and Nupur and Mayur a lot .......Mayur r THE BEST....

If he is single than why keeps talking about Marriage🤣 , Hope he find right girl who can keep him n his life on a TRACK😉

Glad to know his linkup with these two are cleared NOW😆😆🤣 , Poor guy has been clearing for so many years but kisee ne suni hee iskee pukar.. now few fans will know the meaning of freindship 😆😆😆

Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Priyanka..

Thanks for sharing Preeti..

Well Mayank is the best and the most lovliest character he has played amongst all of them.. Missing Mayank and Nupur and Mayur a lot .......Mayur r THE BEST....

If he is single than why keeps talking about Marriage🤣 , Hope he find right girl who can keep him n his life on a TRACK😉

Glad to know his linkup with these two are cleared NOW😆😆🤣 , Poor guy has been clearing for so many years but kisee ne nahi suna.. now few fans will know the meaning of freindship 😆😆😆

well said Priyanka👏👏
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing the article....
Yeah i guess Mayank gave him over-night populairty but i so want Arjun to leave PMMKA as he deserves something better....
Ignore the rumours .....and yeah he wants to get married in the next few yrs...wonder y his marriage has been getting delayed??.......😆
MaYra-Rati thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing the article dear.
ya arjun bhiya always confuse about his single n amangle thing n also make as confuse 🤣
plzzz arjun bhiya choice your friend carefully .
theaisha thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no comments' 🤣 lovee arjun pic ☺️
aysha_mayur thumbnail
OK.......Finally its clear he is'nt dating Neha😃......but no clarifications about Rati🤔....he never clarifies about her...or he does'nt want to🤣
MrsJaimeFraser thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THAT clarification will never come Ayeshu............coz he will never clarify about that...n phew..neha n Sanaya................yaa..right ...😆🤣

n i SOOOOOOOOO.loved what they said about mayank.thats so true...............😊it was ONE n ONLY Mayank Sharma that made him what he is...........Mayank.i miss you.............

n the pic is ultra cute.........☺️☺️..

P.S-get ur girl soon ........baraati ready hai abhi se.............😃