PIN-UP PERFECT - Article on Arjun Note pg5

Posted: 13 years ago

PIN-UP PERFECT

Tellytown's eminently droolworthy heartthrobs are grabbing eyeballs and winning hearts with their boy next door charm. Presenting the prime time hotties with the wow factor...

Amrita Mulchandani 

They make a million nubile hearts go dhakdhak when they arrive in the boudoirs every evening. Small screen's new superstars are changing the way telly shows are watched. They pull out all the stops to grab eyeballs ' they flaunt their dance skills, show off their fab abs in shower scenes and even display their histrionic abilities. Oh, and sometime during the show they also tug at your heartstrings and woo their beloved.

HARSHAD CHOPRA 

Claim to Fame: From Left Right Left, Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil to Tere Liye, Harshad Chopra has emerged as small screen's most versatile actor. For someone who has a million nubile hearts beating for him, Harshad 
insists he was once, "a very shy guy. I could never speak to girls ' I was scared of them. I went to study in Pune and thereafter my life took a different turn. I am a completely different person now ' I am more confident and can speak with women," says Harshad with a twinkle in his chocolate brown eyes. 
    Love Life: Harshad has been linked with Sonam Mann, a public relations executive turned actor. While the two have been spotted together, they haven't come on record about their relationship. Before this he was allegedly in a relationship with actor Additi Gupta. 
    Wow factor: 
Winning smile, chocolate boy looks, a welltoned physique.

SUSHANT RAJPUT 

Claim to Fa m e : 
C h a r m i n g Sushant Singh Rajput (Manav Deshmukh from the TRP-tripper Pavitra Rishta) and television's man with lightening in his feet (he was a finalist in Jhalak Dikhla Jaa 4) has many female fans vying for his attention. He confesses that being a heartthrob has its share of nightmarish experiences too. "I was in a disc in Delhi recently where I felt I was suddenly mobbed by this bunch of girls who almost molested me! I started feeling scared for the first time. It was 2.30 am and I wanted to go home 'that was very unlike me because I love to party till the wee hours of the morning." 
    Love Life: All the ambiguity on his relationship with his Pavitra Rishta co-star Ankita Lokhande was put to rest when he proposed to her on national television. 
    Wow factor: Boyish charm, easy smile and down to earth nature makes him an 
instant hit with the fairer sex.

ARJUN BIJLANI 

Claim to fame: Arjun Bijlani might have done bit roles on the small screen in the past, but his character as Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tum made him a teenage heartt h ro b
almost overnight. Arjun is now the guitar-strumming Chandu in Pardes Mein Mila koi Apna. An actor by chance, Arjun confesses that he wanted to be a "model" because of the money. After making heads turn in Remix and Left Right Left, Arjun discovered that he "enjoyed" facing the camera too! 
    Love Life: There were rumours that he was in a relationship with a model called Neha and then with Sanaya Irani. Now he's a swinging single and not willing to mingle. "I want to get married, may be in the next few years, if and when I get the right girl," he shares. 
    Wow factor: Dimpled smile, a boy next-door appeal and a fab physique.Arjun connects with his fans on his blogs site regularly.

ARHAAN BEHL 

Claim to Fame: He has a raw, earthy appeal and makes the bad boy appear attractive. Arhaan's on screen attitude and spunk in his reel role (Krishna from Mann Ke Awaz Pratigya) has found many takers. The unassuming actor confesses that he is "pleasantly surprised" with all the love and adoration that's being showered upon him. 
    Love Life: There were rumours that he is dating his on screen sister-in-law and co-star Avantika Hundal. 
    Wow factor: Tall, dark, handsome. Arhaan redefines the bad boy character on telly.

KARAN KUNDRA 

Claim to Fame: Most of his fans know him only as Arjun Punj, the romantic hero he played in Kitani Mohabbat Hai. In fact his on screen popularity catapulted him into the big league on small screen, got him a lead role in Ekta Kapoor's Bayttaab Dil Kee Tamanna Hai and despite his two left feet landed him in a dance show, Zara Nach Ke Dikha 2, followed by Kitani Mohabbat Hai Season 2, brought back on TV, by audience demand! For someone who was a businessman who is an actor by chance, Arjun admits that he doesn't take his stardom seriously, (this despite the 1 lakh fans he has on a social networking site) and "is easy going" who "loves to party all day long". 
    Love Life: He is currently dating coactor Kritika Kamra. 
    Wow factor: This Punjabi munda exudes charm and style that makes him quite the heartbreaker that he is. 
MISHAL RAHEJA 

Claim to Fame: The undisputed superstar of the small screen, Mishal has balanced an interesting mix of reality and daily soaps. He's done Pyaar Vyaar and All That, Love Story, Mano Ya Na Mano 2, Big Money, but it is his lead role as Dutta Bhau in Laagi Tujhse Lagan that got him noticed. An entrepreneur Mishal loves to play the guitar. 
    Love Life: Girls rejoice. Mishal's confessed that he was in a "relationship for four years" but it is over now. He is "single" but insists that he "doesn't want to mingle". However, according to those close to him, Mishal might make a commitment only if he finds a suitable girl. Being a mamma's boy, he is known to be extremely demanding in nature. 
    Wow factor: An expressive pair of eyes and a mysterious smile. 
KARAN TACKER 

Claim to Fame: Karan Tacker was in the news with his debut show Love Ne Mila Di Jodi. He is currently essaying the role of Shantanu Khandelwal in Rang Badalti Odhani, where he raised many eyebrows and set the temperature soaring in his towel scene ala Ranbir Kapoor in Saawariya. A Delhiite who moved 
on to Mumbai, Karan admits that as a teenager he was something of a "brat". A marketing professional, Karan claims he loves the camera and enjoys being an "actor." Well that's not usual for someone who would wake up and greet his parents every morning in an actor's voice! 
    Love Life: 
An extremely private person Karan has had its share of link-ups, but not much is known about them. We hear Karan's ideal woman needs to be "intelligent" and have a "good personality". 
    Wow factor: Cute and boyish appeal. Of course, not to mention those magnificent six-pack abs he flaunted in his show recently.

(From left) Arjun Bijlani, Harshad Chopra and (top) Sushant Singh Rajput

Karan Tacker

Arhaan Behl

Mishal Raheja

Karan Kundra

http://epaper.timesofindia.com/Default/Scripting/ArticleWin.asp?From=Archive&Source=Page&Skin=TOINEW&BaseHref=TOIA%2F2011%2F03%2F18&PageLabel=26&EntityId=Ar02500&DataChunk=Ar02600&ViewMode=HTML

Thanks to Shagun for Sharing
Mods can close if its already posted
Edited by -Preeti- - 13 years ago

ROFL...Link ups with Neha and Sanaya 🤣 🤣 Ya right!

No Comments on that one Yams

But i liked how they mentioned his Claim to Sucess :-
Arjun Bijlani might have done bit roles on the small screen in the past, but his character as Mayank in Miley Jab Hum Tum made him a teenage heartt h ro balmost overnight."

I so agree on that part. Mayank was the perfect Guy and He just gave his 100% to this Role and this character gave him the all that he has today.

I Love "Mayank Nupur"<3
Yes, Preeti even i agree on that part.......

Mayank Sharma was the perfect character executed with utmost dedication and comittment...........lol......... and no wonder, he still rules heart as Mayank.........

As for his love life hilarious........... two female he denied being in a relationship vehemently.............lol, i see a name missing there....... sochoes, what can be the reason...........

btw what Bijlani mean by "if and when"..............lol, he is never gonna get  married kya?
OMG, its raining Arjun articles on forum today. Arjun will always be remembered as heart stealer Mayank. errr....m as for the rest i better not comment. some things are better left unsaid,are'nt they?😆😆😆😆
rumours always surround him🤣

mayank was the best.......i discovered jun coz of it

so agree with the wow factor-cute dimples. chocaolate looks and a good physique- killer combo

hope u do get the right girl jun.....u so deserve one!

he so wants to get married😆
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

Model called Neha....🤣🤣
ROFL
thanks for sharing dear.
missing arjun as mayank
if not neha and sanaya,hope he finds a girl compatible with his standards😃