Sasural Genda Phool

Suhana pregnant in Sasural Genda Phool?article - Page 2

Naughtynatty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
ahhh tht means the C track is on its way !

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nisha_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i dun want C track to start cos SGP is such a fresh show and if once dat track gets started it'll be like other regular rona dhona shows :((((
MAYURIKTA thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: *Resham*

I hope they dont show sth big....I dont want C trk or any other major illness which cant be handled sensitively by the makers....

Lets hope they show something minor and walk away frm it....

Hey they will have to walk away from it.. This story was about suhaana ans ishaan rite frm the biginning  and if they kill the main centre of attraction, how will the show run? My pov...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Don't worry they won't kill Suhana, they couldn't even if they wanted to because she's too precious and whats more important is that she is THE PROTAGONIST of the show. So no Suhana means no SGP.

They are purely doing this for TRP. Its such a shame but its the truth.
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Don't worry they won't kill Suhana, they couldn't even if they wanted to because she's too precious and whats more important is that she is THE PROTAGONIST of the show. So no Suhana means no SGP.

They are purely doing this for TRP. Its such a shame but its the truth.

Ya , Sheemu It is a aShame that they have to do all this but what other choices they have ???? Have U see other shows??? They have far more crazy stories than SGP.. I m not saying that C track is necessary but they can also show some other disesse... But when It comes to Cancer people still think Cancer = Cancel ..... It's true... Someone recently told me that...
       Since thay have decided ti go with C .... Fine go with it ..... What I don't understand is why everyone is so  worried??? It was hardly a secret that there was C track... She will be fine and I'll be ok as long as they don't torture as they did last time....  Besides It will be another 2 week before anything intresting happens....
tonu_cute thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
do not worry for a single moment..she ll b Alry8..this track is only extend the show ,sm saddy moments coz after happiness saddy moments hit na,thts why.it ll the So Called C track n then 30 more epis with that track,Aftr that their ll b another twist.get ready 4 tht.:)
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Thts true., they wont kill Suhana as she is the essence of the show....so they wont hamper her and kill TRP's....bt I only hope tht they show C-trk really well
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now no other way other than accept the truth...😭😭😭😭😭
Diivi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im not sure whethr to b happy or not...i hav nevr seen OBS...so cant decide.. 😕
i dnt wnt suhana to b soo early nor i want cancer track to happen...i dont knw...im confused.🤢.bt frm reading posts  frm those whu hav seen OBS,i think it will v b gud😊...hpe the CVs will handle the track carefully😳..n will not make it a whole big drama😲..
shobi12500 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing this news and what is that twist maybe cancer track