Suhana pregnant in Sasural Genda Phool?article

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
By TellychakkarTeam 18 Mar 2011 - 13:15
Make font size smaller Make font size default Make font size larger
Ragini Khanna

After Ishaan's love confession, the viewers got a chance to witness some happy and romantic moments between the couple. However in the coming episodes a twist awaits the couple. The show will soon air its Holi special mahaepisode which will leave the viewers in some doubt.

A source reveals, "The maha episode will be an interesting one where the whole family will get together to celebrate Holi, however something interesting happens during the course of the show. Just when the mood is festive, Suhana faints and the whole family gets worried. They start thinking she is pregnant and they are extremely happy with this news. However there is a twist to the tale."

We tried contacting Zama Habib, writer and producer of the show, but he was unwell and couldn't confirm the track.

The special episode airs tomorrow.

Edited by nirma1 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
By the way what is the source of this article....?????????

If this is some trusted source then we gotto believe that the C track is on its way and much much earlier than we thought

PKYEK100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
it is from tellychakkar, it is trusted site,
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Thankyou for sharing.

Not surprising for people who have seen OBS like me because we know that this is not good news.😭
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
In that case the twist in the tale has to be true..So pregnancy is ruled out...Instead of pregnancy they will show some illness ..will it be C or not we'll have to wait n watch..............

I guess when the SGP team said they won't have C track they might have meant instead of C someother minor curable illness......

Lets see ...fingers crossed as of now.............
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I hope they dont show sth big....I dont want C trk or any other major illness which cant be handled sensitively by the makers....

Lets hope they show something minor and walk away frm it....
madhu_d thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

Thankyou for sharing.

Not surprising for people who have seen OBS like me because we know that this is not good news.

""S"" ...... some  hope was there till now but that also  vanished after reading the article....
Ashis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
V all knw tat itz nt gud news bt wht abt ppl who hvn't watched OBS n dn't even use internet i think its turn out to b a big shock to them.
anna_ps thumbnail
What happened in the orginal benagli version?
kavmuks thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Suhaana is  not  pregnant. She will be diagnosed with some deadly illness perhaps brain tumor..  but she had survived in Original Bengali version after operation
Edited by kavmuks - 13 years ago