India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

MR an actor who stands apart (Page 5)

miggie Goldie
miggie
miggie

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
Well Said, I agree with you 100%, he is an amazing and most talented actor! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niki11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tintiny

Niki, very nice post...yes he is indeed a very talented actor.  I will not mince my words but as the story of LTL is going down, much as I will hate to see him go, I would feel very happy for him for he deserves better!
I know he deserves everything he wants in life so god bless him and thank you for liking the postSmile
niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by miggie

Well Said, I agree with you 100%, he is an amazing and most talented actor! Clap
Thank you dearSmile
ChurailMukhi Goldie
ChurailMukhi
ChurailMukhi

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by niki11

Originally posted by ChurailMukhi

Do you know how many times i fell on the floor reading this???!!Angry
Arre yaar, stick in a few full stops here and there! LOL
I was getting looks from my son, prob thinking why his mum was flopping around on the floor gasping for breath!Shocked

Anyway, agree with you! Mishal/Dutta is THE BEST!
Why he isnt appreciated more i dont know! *has dutty thots on how she wuld appreciate Mishal/Dutta*
Embarrassed

Whooopsie!!!! i'l keep that in mind agli post mein thore se xtra bhi laga dungiLOL and thank you for reading my post and commentingBig smile@blue :really noorie u r sumthing else only waise i wud'nt mind u sending me those thoughts by telepathy Wink

Red: Me no share! Get your own thots! Angry

niki11

LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Hi Nikita

A lovely post and I, like many agree with you wholeheartedly..  I have watched a lot of series over the years, but LTL has given me the most pleasure, I can say with my hand on my heart that I do not watch any other serial at this moment.  As you say, if it was someone else playing our beloved Dutta it would have not taken my interest as it has.  MR is a fabulous actor and a Star.  It doesn't matter how good the story or script is if the actor is not able to breath life into it. MR has given 100% and worked very hard in creating the Dutta we love.  He is a gem and his true worth has not been valued by the channel, PH or the media and its a real shame that they can not see it. But we the audience know and truly appreciate him.  We all know that all shows have to come to an end sometime but I pray that when LTL ends it logical and with same actors that we have come to love, otherwise it is going to break my heart and I will more then likely need the The DSP Mental Hospital.

ivy_11

niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi Nikita

A lovely post and I, like many agree with you wholeheartedly.. sometime but I pray that when LTL ends it logical and with same actors that we have come to love, otherwise it is going to break my heart and I will more then likely need the The DSP Mental Hospital.
@red thank you dear for having liked my postSmile
@blue i totaly agree wid u no abrupt ends allowed yaar and in the DSP hospital we'l ask Noorie[the warden] to give us side by side beds fir raatko baithke D ke baare mein gappe maarengeLOL
niki11 Senior Member
niki11
niki11

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged

Do you know how many times i fell on the floor reading this???!!Angry
Arre yaar, stick in a few full stops here and there! LOL
I was getting looks from my son, prob thinking why his mum was flopping around on the floor gasping for breath!Shocked

Anyway, agree with you! Mishal/Dutta is THE BEST!
Why he isnt appreciated more i dont know! *has dutty thots on how she wuld appreciate Mishal/Dutta*
Embarrassed

Whooopsie!!!! i'l keep that in mind agli post mein thore se xtra bhi laga dungiLOL and thank you for reading my post and commentingBig smile@blue :really noorie u r sumthing else only waise i wud'nt mind u sending me those thoughts by telepathy Wink

Red: Me no share! Get your own thots! Angry
kya???????Shockedhawww kya dosti nibhayee noorie fine ek baar asylum mein aane do agar naak me dum nahi kiya to mera naam bhi niki nahi!!!!!!Tongue and btw mere paas to thots hain hi  bas socha tha thodi variety ho jaayegiWink
LaTuLa Senior Member
LaTuLa
LaTuLa

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by LaTuLa

Hi Nikita

A lovely post and I, like many agree with you wholeheartedly.. sometime but I pray that when LTL ends it logical and with same actors that we have come to love, otherwise it is going to break my heart and I will more then likely need the The DSP Mental Hospital.
@red thank you dear for having liked my postSmile
@blue i totaly agree wid u no abrupt ends allowed yaar and in the DSP hospital we'l ask Noorie[the warden] to give us side by side beds fir raatko baithke D ke baare mein gappe maarengeLOL

I have just booked my place at the Hospital and I'll be glad of your company. BTW if so called rumours are to be believed, I might see you there on the 24th March......but they didn't say which year, so hoping they mean 2012.

niki11

Go to top