Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: LaTuLa

I have just booked my place at the Hospital and I'll be glad of your company. BTW if so called rumours are to be believed, I might see you there on the 24th March......but they didn't say which year, so hoping they mean 2012.

@bold i no yaar, we r being greedy but its scary to even think bout LTL Dless orMRless.
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Do you know how many times i fell on the floor reading this???!!😡
Arre yaar, stick in a few full stops here and there! 😆
I was getting looks from my son, prob thinking why his mum was flopping around on the floor gasping for breath!😲

Anyway, agree with you! Mishal/Dutta is THE BEST!
Why he isnt appreciated more i dont know! *has dutty thots on how she wuld appreciate Mishal/Dutta*
😳

😆 ðŸ¤£ Didnt notice the first time but i was wondering why i was out of breath after reading the post.    where have the fullstops vanished, breathless writing indeed, but agree with everything u wrote. Edited by brvr - 13 years ago
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: brvr

ðŸ˜† ðŸ¤£ Didnt notice the first time but i was wondering why i was out of breath after reading the post.    where have the fullstops vanished, breathless writing indeed, but agree with everything u wrote.

Fine yaar ab baar baar bol kar  embarass kyon kar rahe ho😳Agli baar thode xtra laga dungi😆isko hi edit kar deti hun😛
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: priya6gang

well said niki, MR is an actor who stands apart.but my case is just opposite bcoz i don't like watching serials. for me serials are always time wastage. but but ltl is one of the part of my life. i hooked to ltl when visited to my aunts town,only one episode i watch there lekin uss ek episode ne dil or dimaag dono par hi aisa asar kiya k today i don't even miss a single repeat telecast.but i think wo asar uus epi. ka kam or mishal ka jyada tha that i am watching ltl.his acting skill , his expression, his smile, his neck movement, his eyes everything is just amazing. for me "MISHAL RAHEJA" jaisa actor naa aaj tak tv industry m aaya h or naa kabhi aayega. love u mishal.

thanx priya 😳 @bold u just spoke my mind for sum reason i can't get over his neck😳@ RED : i luv u for sayin this🤗
Edited by niki11 - 13 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
His acting charms us , enthralls  us , it's flawless , n comes out as genuine . May god bless this wonderfully talented actor n brilliant entertainer that Mishal is.
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

His acting charms us , enthralls  us , it's flawless , n comes out as genuine . May god bless this wonderfully talented actor n brilliant entertainer that Mishal is.

And may god bless some ppl wid brains to recognise his worth😉
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
MR and even MV are one of the vesatile actors........i m still imagining dat if this show had remain in 9:30pm slot it wud hv been at the top and wud hv beaten YRKKH and other...............YRKKKH wud hv ended.......if LTL had not moved to 8:30pm.............and here in this slot also LTL is leading.................MR MV AG VR  rocks.............