Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Indu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Yes.Yes Yessssssssss..Mishal has a charm that no one else has....mishal is a great actor....I dont have words to describe his talent....Lov u Mishallllllllllllllllllllll...👏
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

Very Well Said Sweetheart..!!  

hey misHeZ... i love your signature line,,maaann 😳😳😳
miggie thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well Said, I agree with you 100%, he is an amazing and most talented actor! 👏
niki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tintiny

Niki, very nice post...yes he is indeed a very talented actor.  I will not mince my words but as the story of LTL is going down, much as I will hate to see him go, I would feel very happy for him for he deserves better!

I know he deserves everything he wants in life so god bless him and thank you for liking the post😊
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: miggie

Well Said, I agree with you 100%, he is an amazing and most talented actor! 👏

Thank you dear😊
ChurailMukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: niki11

Whooopsie!!!! i'l keep that in mind agli post mein thore se xtra bhi laga dungi😆 and thank you for reading my post and commenting😃@blue :really noorie u r sumthing else only waise i wud'nt mind u sending me those thoughts by telepathy 😉

Red: Me no share! Get your own thots! 😡
LaTuLa thumbnail
Hi Nikita

A lovely post and I, like many agree with you wholeheartedly..  I have watched a lot of series over the years, but LTL has given me the most pleasure, I can say with my hand on my heart that I do not watch any other serial at this moment.  As you say, if it was someone else playing our beloved Dutta it would have not taken my interest as it has.  MR is a fabulous actor and a ⭐️.  It doesn't matter how good the story or script is if the actor is not able to breath life into it. MR has given 100% and worked very hard in creating the Dutta we love.  He is a gem and his true worth has not been valued by the channel, PH or the media and its a real shame that they can not see it. But we the audience know and truly appreciate him.  We all know that all shows have to come to an end sometime but I pray that when LTL ends it logical and with same actors that we have come to love, otherwise it is going to break my heart and I will more then likely need the The DSP Mental Hospital.
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaTuLa

Hi Nikita

A lovely post and I, like many agree with you wholeheartedly.. sometime but I pray that when LTL ends it logical and with same actors that we have come to love, otherwise it is going to break my heart and I will more then likely need the The DSP Mental Hospital.

@red thank you dear for having liked my post😊
@blue i totaly agree wid u no abrupt ends allowed yaar and in the DSP hospital we'l ask Noorie[the warden] to give us side by side beds fir raatko baithke D ke baare mein gappe maarenge😆
niki11 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ChurailMukhi

Red: Me no share! Get your own thots! 😡

kya???????Shockedhawww kya dosti nibhayee noorie fine ek baar asylum mein aane do agar naak me dum nahi kiya to mera naam bhi niki nahi!!!!!!😛 and btw mere paas to thots hain hi  bas socha tha thodi variety ho jaayegi😉
LaTuLa thumbnail
Originally posted by: niki11

@red thank you dear for having liked my post😊
@blue i totaly agree wid u no abrupt ends allowed yaar and in the DSP hospital we'l ask Noorie[the warden] to give us side by side beds fir raatko baithke D ke baare mein gappe maarenge😆

I have just booked my place at the Hospital and I'll be glad of your company. BTW if so called rumours are to be believed, I might see you there on the 24th March......but they didn't say which year, so hoping they mean 2012.