bored of tapus AND NANI expressions - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
arye tapori ki ghatia surat  dekhte hi mera to gusse se bura hall ho jata he 😡 i hate tapori so much😛
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Next time please don't write in caps as its considered shouting on net...here since u r a newbie ,so I m assuming u r not aware of this rule....so its not any warning but a request😊
gracious45 thumbnail
i also agree they should stop this track and start something new. maybe even turning tapasya positive and her life with someone else.

Also just because Nandish and Reshmi are married in real doesnt mean they should be together on the show too it makes no sense.

And if they dont agree with the track then they should just get fired for being unprofessional
hermione8 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahmansma

Agreed. Too bored now of this track and this triangle. Pl move Taps over to Rathod to set straight and drum into her head some sense and values.

I am ok with seeing Veer and Iccha's track...maybe them battling to get a child, Satya driving them to bankruptcy and then Iccha joining Veer's sinking organisation and both of them making it big again. 

Want to see some positive tracks now.

Oh and please kill Nani off. Anything is fine...natural death, food poisoning, shooting, getting hit on the road....anything, I repeat! I just DONT want her in any of the frames again. 

Oh, wait, or turn her into a maid for someone? Make them accuse her of stealing a necklace and spend a couple nights at jail (like she did to Damini)? Make the 'maalkin' there accuse her all kinds of things? And please do show a party in that house, someone drops a plate and the 'maalkin' makes nani clean it up with her bare hands.

CVs: please show us a couple of nani torture tracks. Trust me, I will ensure that the TRPs are high that day by asking each and every friend of mine to watch it. 

Nani should not die so easily with out getting due punishment for her misdeeds..

When she opens her mouth to say 'Ram hi...'etc., after the word 'Ra' she should get a partial stroke so that she cannot complete her usual refrain, but be fully conscious of what is going on around her.. Nani along with Pushkar, Rohini and Tapasya should be kicked out of both the houses, but before that she should see a happy, pregnant Ichcha, the Thakurain, with Veer.. this in itself will be very torturous for her, who wishes Ichcha not to become pregnant and wants her to be kicked out of the B house..
Edited by hermoinee - 13 years ago
mahmansma thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: hermoinee

Nani should not die so easily with out getting due punishment for her misdeeds..

When she opens her mouth to say 'Ram hi...'etc., after the word 'Ra' she should get a partial stroke so that she cannot complete her usual refrain, but be fully conscious of what is going on around her.. Nani along with Pushkar, Rohini and Tapasya should be kicked out of both the houses, but before that she should see a happy, pregnant Ichcha, the Thakurain, with Veer.. this in itself will be very torturous for her, who wishes Ichcha not to become pregnant and wants her to be kicked out of the B house..

Loved the stroke idea. I am shocked at myself for wishing such stuff for anyone - real of fictitious, but seriously, Nani has done this to me. If I am right, even Taps supporters don't really like Nani. Am sure, India will join together to watch any Nani torture episodes, but they should be very specific - like that cleaning the plate etc. How on earth can someone gloat on someone like Damini or Iccha's misfortunes? It really beats me.