India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

bored of tapus AND NANI expressions

TANUM Groupbie
TANUM
TANUM

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:22am | IP Logged

AS RASHMI DECIDED TO STAY BACK AND CONTINUE WITH UTTRAN IT MEANS HER PREGNANCY WILL BE DRAGGED FOR SOMEMORE TIME.IT IS VERY BORING TO SEE SAME EXPRESSIONS OF NANI, TAPU ICCHA INFACT EVERYONE REVOLVING AROUND SAME TRACK.

IT IS A REQUEST TO UTTRAN TEAM TO WIND OF THIS TRACK BY EXPOSING TAPU AND START A NEW STORY.

IT SEEMS THAT THE WRITER OF UTTRAN DOESNOT HAVE OWN IMAGINATION.HE/SHE PICKS UP ANYTHING AND FOOLS THE AUDIENCE.

THE SERIAL STARTED ON A GOOD TRACK BUT HAS BEEN OVERDRAGGED.

OTHER SERIALS LIKE BALIKA VADHU,LAADO KEEP CHANGING BUT THIS HAS BECOME TOOOOO STAGNANT.

IF RASHMI AND NANDISH WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME TOGETHER THEN LET IT BE OFF THE SERIAL.WE ARE V V V BORED OF SEEING SAME THING.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705tyagijidreamz12mahmansmasourojarunima_LUITshivani9tiny15

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:23am | IP Logged

i agree i am bored , lets hope the exposure is soon done now

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shivani9tiny15

cjs369 IF-Rockerz
cjs369
cjs369

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:32am | IP Logged

yes... we have been saying the same thing for a long time now... hope they dont drag this pregnancy too much now...

and a request dear... dont write in Capitals... its considered as shouting in the IF...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15LimitLessFan

mahmansma Senior Member
mahmansma
mahmansma

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 2:41am | IP Logged
Agreed. Too bored now of this track and this triangle. Pl move Taps over to Rathod to set straight and drum into her head some sense and values.

I am ok with seeing Veer and Iccha's track...maybe them battling to get a child, Satya driving them to bankruptcy and then Iccha joining Veer's sinking organisation and both of them making it big again. 

Want to see some positive tracks now.

Oh and please kill Nani off. Anything is fine...natural death, food poisoning, shooting, getting hit on the road....anything, I repeat! I just DONT want her in any of the frames again. 

Oh, wait, or turn her into a maid for someone? Make them accuse her of stealing a necklace and spend a couple nights at jail (like she did to Damini)? Make the 'maalkin' there accuse her all kinds of things? And please do show a party in that house, someone drops a plate and the 'maalkin' makes nani clean it up with her bare hands.

CVs: please show us a couple of nani torture tracks. Trust me, I will ensure that the TRPs are high that day by asking each and every friend of mine to watch it. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705dreamz12sourojarunima_LUITtiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
@all: i agree with u all..........................

same tracks over n over again ...naani cursing , taunting , ...tapppy plotting n making horrible faces n that Chanda sayin d same dialogues ......

its all stagnant n unllike oder shows where in 1 week tracks change a lot .Utran's tracks r d same in 1or 2 months of time .......

This pregnancy shud b over now ...they shud show a leap ....I m tired of daddajeen maai fussing over tappu n Ichcha being taunted for a baby....Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
 so bored of same thing , u see it today , u see it tomorrow and  u see same after 1month ......... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12arunima_LUITcjs369tiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahmansma

Agreed. Too bored now of this track and this triangle. Pl move Taps over to Rathod to set straight and drum into her head some sense and values.

I am ok with seeing Veer and Iccha's track...maybe them battling to get a child, Satya driving them to bankruptcy and then Iccha joining Veer's sinking organisation and both of them making it big again. 

Want to see some positive tracks now.

Oh and please kill Nani off. Anything is fine...natural death, food poisoning, shooting, getting hit on the road....anything, I repeat! I just DONT want her in any of the frames again. 

Oh, wait, or turn her into a maid for someone? Make them accuse her of stealing a necklace and spend a couple nights at jail (like she did to Damini)? Make the 'maalkin' there accuse her all kinds of things? And please do show a party in that house, someone drops a plate and the 'maalkin' makes nani clean it up with her bare hands.

CVs: please show us a couple of nani torture tracks. Trust me, I will ensure that the TRPs are high that day by asking each and every friend of mine to watch it. 

love ur ideaLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mahmansma

souroj IF-Dazzler
souroj
souroj

Posted: 18 March 2011 at 5:45am | IP Logged
This pregnancy track is going on from December. False pregnancy, real pregnancy, Veer father, Rathod father but two things are common Tapu being pampered and Iccha being tortured.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

r11705spatty123rgattudreamz12tiny15

Go to top