Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiharikaMishra thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: jdfan

😍😍😍 i really want veer to give tight slap to tappu..😍 in reality not in tappu's dream😆jogi and ichcha have already given her😆 now its veer's turn...😆 

Even I REALLY want that man, that should give an end to Nandish's troubles of having to hit his lady love again and again for all the never ending dream sequences

jdfan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ankit111

I want Veer and Ichchha both de danadan, left rit and TRAP from inside. Waise bhit he/she started kicking her since three month 😆 😆

🤣tappu after her exposure leaving bundela house

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

<p align="center"></p>

Ya and Sid in jail waiting to welcome het 😆
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: voilet

yeah tappu auntie such mein buri phansi..and rathod is not the type of person jisay paisay day kar farigh karo😆😆...but i really hope cvs make sure veer goes undertreatment..i really feel sorry for him😭...poor guy how much he wanted to be a father😭...now the fault is in him.😭.oooo poor soul .😭..i dont want them to linger this track and veer going away from ichcha 

if cvs are planning this then another appreciation thread coming up exclusively  for them 😡😡 and ooo poor veer😭 it all depends on nandish's acting(now he is on sleep mode.😕.i hope he wakes up soon😕😆😆) that how veer will react  after knowing the truth.. definitely he will be  sad and heartbroken so expressions demand is very high😆😆are you reading this nandish😆 Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
souroj thumbnail
Originally posted by: voilet

yeah tappu auntie such mein buri phansi..and rathod is not the type of person jisay paisay day kar farigh karo😆😆...but i really hope cvs make sure veer goes undertreatment..i really feel sorry for him😭...poor guy how much he wanted to be a father😭...now the fault is in him.😭.oooo poor soul .😭..i dont want them to linger this track and veer going away from ichcha 

Veer will defintely become a father otherwise how will Vansh come😊
jdfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: souroj

Veer will defintely become a father otherwise how will Vansh come😊

yeah👍🏼 veecha dont worry i know you will have a baby soon😊  am i right cvsAngryAngryAngryAngry Edited by jdfan - 13 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

yeah👍🏼 veecha dont worry i know you will have a baby soon😊  am i right cvs😡😡😡😡

i am sure a person like veer will handle this sensibly, and he will get good support from iccha
my respect will increase manifolds  for him 😃
finally my anger for veer has cooled down after seeing yesterday episode😊
tani_thk thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣Iam waiting for that epi😆😆😆😆😆
🤣🤣
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

aik k bad aik good news😃 ...am i dreaming ya phir humaray pyaray cvs such mein sudhr gaye😆 ...first tapasya is not pregnant with veer's child...😃..second..ichcha after a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time showed improvement in her character😆lets see how long it remains...😆😆 third ooooo poor veer 😭 dont worry now.a days there is treatment for that😃 it would  have created more problems if ichcha could not be a mother  because the type of sacrificing  woman she is ...she would have left you😆 .. so  guys it looks to me cvs do come to this forum and read our  views..all are one by one coming true..😆😆oh boy now i think i should end my  Uttaran watching  boycott and start  watching it again...😆  i would love to see tappu's exposure.and even her daydreaming untill she will be exposed ..😉 and now there is no chance left for her because veer cannot be a father..she cannot even lie when she will be exposed..i mean as usual she will lie but really would love to see her face😍 when she will come to know veer has fertility issues..so tappu auntie buri phansi.😆.wait oh ho i forgot again..my poor  mahan tappu😆😆..sorry ..old habits dont go away very fast🤣shame on you ichcha and damini😡..now veer cannot be a father all because of you😡 😆 poor tappu ..you two have snatched her happiness once again😡😆🤣kya zaroorat thi doctor k pas janay ki..😆😆

Your not day dreaming jdfan...its actually happening but itni saari khushiya, kahi gham toh agle mode par nahi hain...i hope not...par yeh cvs ka koi bharosa nahi....just enjoy the current track 😆
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@JD: luv yr way of saying ...all this.........😆