Promo-Uss Bhar bhi Apun Ke Saath Yehi Kiya Tha-Vid

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
Thanks Abi for the latest Promo....

What is this happening?  Is Sarja going to leave the house too?  
But i still feel that Sarja will be the saviour for the family somehow...  He will not be able to see his mother and sister and Chandu suffer and even his father bec deep down he still loves his father....

Hope that Chandu and Sonali talk to Sarja and they all work together to bring some happiness for the parents....
thanks yaar, Maruti need wake up call very badly 
Thanks a  lot Abi diii........๐Ÿค—

Eagerly awaiting to see Kapil's acting.๐Ÿ˜ƒ....... what an intense expression..๐Ÿ˜โ˜บ๏ธ....
Edited by sujji0609 - 13 years ago
well, Sarje looks angry more than he is hurt...but maybe the scene demanded so.
I guess Chandu will pacify things once again..........hmm, but what to happen to Niru, she is out on the street๐Ÿค”
eagerly waiting for tonights epi, and for Sarje of course๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by usmrasul

well, Sarje looks angry more than he is hurt...but maybe the scene demanded so.
I guess Chandu will pacify things once again..........hmm, but what to happen to Niru, she is out on the street๐Ÿค”
eagerly waiting for tonights epi, and for Sarje of course๐Ÿ˜ณ
you know what i feel now maybe Niru won't be thrown out....... Albela is sure to do something about that......
Originally posted by sujji0609

you know what i feel now maybe Niru won't be thrown out....... Albela is sure to do something about that......

I also feel she might not be out.that girl really has luck of having help available from all goons๐Ÿ˜› but actually i want her to be out...Chandni story wnt progress if she is not out ๐Ÿ˜•
Niru out or nt, .....Sarje to hamesha "out " hi hoti............
Originally posted by usmrasul

I also feel she might not be out.that girl really has luck of having help available from all goons๐Ÿ˜› but actually i want her to be out...Chandni story wnt progress if she is not out ๐Ÿ˜•
Niru out or nt, .....Sarje to hamesha "out " hi hoti............
@ bold...... agree ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†........

hmmm Sarja is definitely out........ but this time Maruti is wrong๐Ÿ˜ฒ.... so he'll feel more.๐Ÿ˜›...... and Susheela is sure to support Sarja........ ๐Ÿ˜Š
thanks for posting the link.kapil's acting is too good.waiting for tonight's episode.
Sarjaa to leave the house??? I dont understand Maruti still... why he slapped Sarjaa? Sarjaa is really hurt this time.... I am eagrly waiting for this episode...........