Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 86

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by jenny1000

^ PMED you away Zahru. did you also add new pics to the KaSh PB account? Will try to make some in the next update following this one. The next one is mixed update, everyone gets mixed with others. So I do have some KSG and SA suggestions with others so these pics will help.

LOVE YOU ðŸ¤— You guys are the best! It's only few bad apples that ruin the day!

I will check it ryt away and i asked Maham to make albums she said she will so as soon as she will make albums i will keep uloading stuff ryt now i made ZZTM caps today half way to the end made till the dream part i will post thm on my FB as i dont think Maham has made albums or i will give u the link to my account ooh waow cant wait for KaSh stuff

And we also love you 🤗Jens dont listen to people yaar they only try to hurt so ignore completely

P.S: come on heaven if u can
I can totally relate to u jenny when u say u cant relate to a show or couple and therefore the lack of creations on them its absolutely understandable because when we create there's this need the inspiration which is required to put ur efforts and make a graphic, , it has nothing to do it whom u ship/dunt ship.and it is ur Right to make arts on whoever u want and u need not justify it to any one I am just amazed sumtimes how people react over things its really strange and so meaningless!! i mean to each his/her own, u dunt like my stuff dunt bother to come no one is forcing rite, but well what can i say internet is such a weird place.😆 anyways you keep rocking with ur awesome arts coz they will always remain lovely no matter what sum ppl think or say,
love u,
Raee🤗
Edited by Raee_Salvatore - 12 years ago
🤣 🤣 - I have totally forgotten the politics in IF after Kis desh! 🤣 I just burst out laughing when you mentioned the fact that people use PMs to accuse you of not being a KaSh fan because... ... ... hmm... you made winget and wahi stuff!! ðŸ¤£ Okay I am floored - in laughter! Some people are plain... I don't wanna be rude - but Ignorant! Really!

Anyways... 🤣 Lemme get back to the comments! Navya and Anant are just tooo adorable! I loove them! I really love the chemistry between the actors, and I am sorta late (just seen the scene where navya was in the hospital to visit Sonia (uggg hate that girl) and Anant and her had a chat) I have to catch up... will do so in the weekend! They are really cute though... I am getting the feeling I will soon be obsessed! 🤣 Simply adore the 3rd one! B/w - perfection! 

Weee have a new coach!!!! =(((  I was about to cry! I hate it when he get new coaches. The chapell memories still is fresh in my mind. Confession: I hated gary in the beginning (no jutas please! LOL) but then I grown to love him soo much. But this new guy? I dunno. He is such an out of the blue choice, and I would have preferred Stephen Fleming instead! Anyone to be honest. This guy - I dont like! =(( I am glad its a 2 year contract. Then maybe by then we can convince Gary to come back. !! *dances*

Winget and Wahi? Hmm.. is that a new event I dont know of? They look really fresh and everything... They looked chilled! Karan grown his hair? I cant say because of the band. I love the sigs! All of them. They all look just gorgeous! DMG girls are really sweet! I love the colouring... Super awesome! Maneet as amazing as always. Love the 4th one. Your b/w looks so amazing today - not that it doesnt always - but today especially! 

Awesome stuff Jens! And yeah... hope no one pesters you anymore. But if they do, inform me, I also wanna laugh you know? 🤣

Thats really not cool of people accusing you of not being a KSian just cuz you're making JW stuff. You always made stuff on JW before. I have SOO many of your sigs on her saved on my computer. 😆 Anyway ignore kar, you know who you are. Dont bother about the rest. ;) Lovely sigs once again!

awesome creations yaar! LOVE them all. Your coloring and text of the Jeran/JW ones was AMAZING! love love love this.

Any chance of Shiran in the next update? =)
Just bcz u made JW stuff ur not a KaSh or SA fan :S Woah This is Plain stupidity

I hav seen ur creations on JW & SR in past & hav some of dem saved in my PC =)

As for not making stuff on KaJen & KaSu its completely understandable as siggy should b made if ur comfortable

Anyways just ignore them yaar , u don't owe an explanation to anyone
I am definitely looking forward to see more JeRan & ShiRan <3 stuff from u =)

Luv ya <333
Awww, thank you all so much. You guys are the best🤗

I am gonna be hunting for the pics of the mixed couples. So if you have any suggestions, let me know.

So far I have got ShiRan ( which will be there), HarshJen, KT-Jen, Gurmeet-Jen, and various others.
and KW with pretty much everyone. LOL
You mean Karan T. like RBO wala with Jen like Winget wali :O If so I am gonna be a happy girl =)
Jen, gorgeous updates!! Loving the style, and the coloring is stunning!! <3
Love the Rahul Dravid, and the threesome (Dravid, Ganguly, Tendulkar) sig! Made me smile really really big seeing a cricket sig from you after so long!!! 😃
Your sports sigs seriously rock!

and seriously some people on IF have no life.. best to ignore them, cause you and people who love you know who you are. and that's all that matters!
Originally posted by -Sary-

You mean Karan T. like RBO wala with Jen like Winget wali :O If so I am gonna be a happy girl =)

yes him. I even have a new name for them. JeKa. Cause I cannot think of anything else but that at the moment.