India-Forums

Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 (Page 73)

.Sidra IF-Sizzlerz
.Sidra
.Sidra

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Amazing update Jenny!! Love the SHiRan ones as always!!! and COngrats to you - all of IF is filled with ur cricket sigs! Love them as well - but u shud make some pak ones next time around... Embarrassed

-Fatima- IF-Stunnerz
-Fatima-
-Fatima-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
stunning update :)
Cess- Goldie
Cess-
Cess-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Ooooh.... You updated? Ermm How did I miss this, 2 hours onto the day? But anyway, when I was scrolling down, I just noticed how it ended so abruptly! ROFL It was sooo short, it has got to be one of your shortest ones ever! And I am sooo not used to it! LOL

Anyway, like always gorgeous update! Like I said a gazillion times, Ive actually given up on PKYEK so I have no idea what the heck is going on. But the sigs around the forum suggests Abhay has confessed! Finally! Approve it's about time! LOL Amazing stuff Jens. I love love love the 'this moment is perfect one' It's totally adorable, and the b/w enhances that. Amazing. It's simple and effective at the same time! 

Ya know? That is probably the rarest of times you havent used any sort of text on a sig other than 'EPIC' and thats what makes that Sig so 'EPIC' LOL I love it. Love the simplicity, perfection, innocence and just the over all look of it. I love the moment. It will remain in our hearts forever! Such an epic moment deserves an epic sig! Amazing work, even if it's just one cric sig, it stole the show entirely! 

Oooh... Too many ShiRan sigs to choose from... I dunno which ones to use! LOL Jhanvi made me a sig on them, and I havent even used it for more than a day, and now I replaced it with Team India. Wayy too ecstatic about the win, that for a while, Just cant use anything else! LOL But I love love love the stuff you have on ShiRan. You know that already... I loooove how you used their actual scenes and made it look so real - as if they were meant to be in the first place. They are, actually - ROFL but still... In the show, that wasnt how it was supposed to be, but you over turned the idea. Amazing Sig and the b/w is adorable!

But have to admit, the second one takes the cake! Absolutely stunning that one. Love the song, tu jaane na! OMG... EPIC song, and even more EPIC sig! I adore the pics you used of sid and shilpa. The ones in the bottom. Such pain and beauty in their eyes. Simply stunning to the max! Approve 

Jeremy and Bonnie Day Dreaming Delena Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Love them! Wont say much because that sig says everything! *happy sigh*... I love the update! I adore it actually. All my favs in it... ShiRan, JB, DE, Cricket! Ahh... i'm in my happy place for the last month or so. Hope it remains like this. 

Btw, dont you just hate the IPL? Or you actually like it? Cz, I despise it! Soo soo much! I mean come on! I hate to see my team against each other! Its just not my style! I love their unity and obviously its just a game, but still, I hate the fact that I have to see Yuvi bowling against Sachin, and celebrating if he gets a wicket. Or Zak against Dhoni. I mean how can anyone like that? Ouch Sorry... maybe its the WC fever... I am usually normal! ROFLROFL

Sugg: Zak and Yuvi (like always) I am literally telling everyone to make stuff on them. Everyone! ROFL Gosh, I know ive pestered u too much on them, so ignore me! ROFL Anyway, I adore this update, like I did say! Amazing-ness. Like always! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

notfadedaway IF-Addictz
notfadedaway
notfadedaway

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 6:34pm | IP Logged

delena one is my favv :) ahh. another dance scene betwee them! I was waiting for it :D LOL!

LOVE Cric siggs. ShiRan siggs are my FAVV! amazing work!
JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Thank you all so much so much... Ahh, feels amazing to get such amaazing comments from everyone.

Yeah, there will be more Ind Cricket stuff. I love the game of Cricket but only when India is playing so I cannot make anyone's sig other than Indian Cricket. Hope everyone understands.Smile I love my men in blueeeee!!!

& yes, there will be more ShiRan stuff, cause I am gonna mix and match with ipod.  damn, they are so many songs that would suit themmm!!

& a lot of other stuff. TL ended, so some Anurag -Tani stuff, though I heard Harshad might come in KMH so I am quite happy that that if t's true;)

I really like this show Chajjiya mein pyar or something like that and the lead Ginyy and Dhruv ARE damn cute, and PKYEK and Geet, and the rest of the others/

Even I miss the damn large updates;)  I have found some awesome Ind Cricket sigs courtsey FACEBOOK:) so cannot wait to twirl my magic onto them:)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.nikita_88-Gaganjot-notfadedawayheavenlybliss

-Gaganjot- IF-Stunnerz
-Gaganjot-
-Gaganjot-

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Jenny Lovely Creations you have there!! Loved the cricket ones!!! Ahh soo happy that they won!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

*note: Harshad is not coming in KMH (thank god for me ROFL), that was just an April fool prank that was pulled.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JennyPenny

JennyPenny IF-Addictz
JennyPenny
JennyPenny

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

Jenny Lovely Creations you have there!! Loved the cricket ones!!! Ahh soo happy that they won!!!! Keep up the amazing work!!!

*note: Harshad is not coming in KMH (thank god for me ROFL), that was just an April fool prank that was pulled.

Thanks Gagu for both the news;) In a way, it;s good. Harshad would have looked odd with Kritika for whatever reason, but I hope she puts him somewhere. He's a fine actor to be wasted anywhere;)

Thanks for liking my stuff. Means a lotHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Gaganjot-indiandoll89

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 04 April 2011 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
Amazingggg update Jenny!

The Abhiya sigs look awesomeee, especially the last confession one =) The first sig made me laugh, cuz of Piya's expression...and OMG you used Gunjan's 'Kya Hua Yeh' song on it! Shocked LOL The lyrics do suit the sig though lol.

The cricket sig is beautiful, and I love the overlay text you did =) The ShiRan sigs are so so pretty as usual! I love, love, lovee the style of the Delena sig! Its stunninggg! The Bonnie-Jeremy sig is really cute too =)

I miss your Maaneet sigs Jens! If you can make some old stuff, like the Hoshiyarpur and early Delhi days, that would be great! Man, those scenes were classic <3

Go to top