Abhay-Mets/Abhay-Piya:

simply beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Sid-Piya/Mets:

^^ you know..they don't loook bad at all ๐Ÿ˜ณ ..this sig is lovelyy <3

Vivian:

^^ damnn this guy and his half-smile will kill be one day !! ๐Ÿคช

Dev/GurTi/MG ones were awesome tooo = )

ShiRan:

omfg. this is gorgeousss... i love the coloring!

this is my FAV. ShiRan one ๐Ÿ˜ณ

this sig is also beautifully made  = ) ../ you gotta send me some KW/Sid pics.. they're so hard to find

JW:

beautiful sig.. the coloringg is pretty :)

KT-Jen:

these merged sigs were also really amazing! beautifully mergeddd :)
keep it up Jenny ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

I love the Delena sig you posted right after your first mixed couple update! Ah, so breathtakingly heartbreaking </3 And your second mixed couple update is fab too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG! This is sooo fricking A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Her smile is sho cute! It brings a smile on MY face when I see it LOL =) The sig is seriously too cute! I so will use that soon :) I love all the JenKa sigs! They would look sooo cutee if they work together. Your coloring is rocking on both ;) Everything else looks great ! Great work Jenny <333

ssdtvgojan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful and lovely updates...I am searching for new words to appreciate yr work jennyyy...Greattt

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: ..Ragzz..

gorgeous update jens ๐Ÿค— Anya ones are so cute..love them all

^ but this ones got to be my fav..saved it for later use :)

Thanks so much Rags! I am so glad you liked it:)

Originally posted by: luv_wacko

its fab ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Sary-

Lovely update :) Love them all! Esp this one - http://i.imgur.com/HgNgT.png it just goes really well together :D JW one is cahuttte too! 

Thanks Sahar. Am glad you liked that one and the JW one!

Originally posted by: .Yamini.

Awesomeee update Jenss! ๐Ÿค—

Thanks so much Yams! I am so glad you like them.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: aisha_1992

beautiful update.. like JW and JW-KT sigs alot.

senorita

Thanks so much Senorita. Glad you liked the JW stuff;)

Originally posted by: Aquarius17

Nice update, especially the JW-KT ones!!๐Ÿ˜ณ They'd make a nice pair and he's admitted he has a crush on her hehe ๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you! Yes, He does have a crush on her , and they would seriously work. The more i make them, the more I look forward to them and thank you for using the Tyler-Caro sig. Means a lot.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: -Arjunlicious-

awww gorgous update!<3

Thanks so much Sam!

Originally posted by: Sunshine Girl

Haye oye wat an awsm update...
Maneet sigz stole my heart lol...
I really loved the maneet onez...xcellent...
Abhiya sig is cute tooo...

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the Maaneet stuff!

Originally posted by: sidsk

Jenny the AnYa sigs are gorgeous! This couple is so cute!

And can your ShiRan sigs ever be left behind??...Cant pick my fav as I adore them all...specially the last one...lovely choice of pics there!

The others are fab too!

Awww, thank you so much Sidra. The ShiRan fever is back again.. Haha, been experimenting a lot and music always helps! Yes, AnYa are adorable couple. U should also watch the show!

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Love the update! 

The ShiRan stuff has forced me write my next part of my FF instead of doing my work. I love the caps you have used! I want to use them all I think my siggie box is just going to be your creations soon! ๐Ÿ˜† 

OMG I adore adore adore this one!!! 

Naavya siggies are great

KT Jen nice merge of a couple and the JW siggie is great. 

Awww, thanks so much Nikki! I am glad i inspired you to write the next part cause I was gonna PM u asking if you were gonna continue๐Ÿ˜†

Thank you so much for using the ShiRan and ViSa sig as well.

Originally posted by: nikita_88

Oh I had a new couple for you to merge for your next merger update!

Simran Kaur and Karan Wahi! The are both adorablely cute!!! โ˜บ๏ธ

Will def try. I have got a new pic of Simran with her show's boyfriend in a cute pic.. Thinking whether to make it on this update or leave it for next update.
-Cherry- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Jenny, are u updating anytime soon?
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: monty22

jenny๐Ÿค— it's Fab update .

ShiRan update is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!
specially this siggie. text is amazing...

AnYa stuff is so nice. 

JW KT sig is merged so well.i like this pair.

love you jenny . 
i don't know  when will i'll be back to ur gallery...but promise it will be back soon.

Take care.

Awww, thank you so much Monty! I can't believe you are getting married. Congrats ๐Ÿค— will miss you. Hope to see you back soon!

Originally posted by: AbhayVakil_1992

Beautiful work Jen<3 LOVE the Abhay/Pia one<3

Thanks so much Sneha! Glad you liked that one!

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Very PRETTY update Jenny!

The Anant and AnYa sigs look really adorableee! Damn, I gotta start watching the show...but something always gets in the way whenever I try to =(  Anyway, will definitely give it a shot soon!

The Abhay-Mets sig is so beautiful! I love the colouring and texture you've used =) MG stuff looks fabb as always!

The ShiRan sigs are stunninggg, and I adoree the soft colouring and lighting on them =) JW and KT sigs look lovely, especially the first one! I think they would make a nice pair =)

Thanks so much Dangelz. Yes, you should watch Navya. It's like a mixture of MJHT , but you gotta watch the leads, esp the male lead. He's a natural and is damn cute!

Thank you so much for liking the AP stuff and others. Means a lot.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: tzahra

Jens nice update hm cute one  

Thanks so much Zahru. Where did you find that old KaSh sig in your sig box? Brings back so many memories!

Originally posted by: music2love

Awww awesome stuff, really creative. Love the coloring techniques, and the whole background designs. The shade of colors flow so well with the overall pictures. Brilliant job done<3

Thank you so much! It means a lot to me to hear such great things! Thank you once again๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: shewascool90210

all the updates are MINDBLOWING!!!!!!! the coloring, text, scene everything is just perfecto!!!!๐Ÿ‘

but my favorite one will always be ShiRan one๐Ÿ˜ณ you make them so real and beautiful, thank you๐Ÿ˜Š

please make more shiran stuff, i just adore them๐Ÿ˜ณ

Thank you so much! Yes, will def make more ShiRan stuff and I think that itself is a great compliment for me that I make them so real. Thank you๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: bulbul123

wow amazing ud the anya siggies r lovely love the show and j and kt siggy is lovely would love to see them together

Thank you so much Bulbul! yes, JW-KT would make an awesome pair..๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ..-Jia-..

Gorgeous update Jen! I love the GurTi siggy the most. They are so damn adorable! I love the ShiRan stuff as well! Everything came out great! Is Navya a good show? Worth watching? I see it everywhere! Don't know if I should start it or not! ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜† Keep it up love! <3 

Thanks so much Jia! Liek I said before, yes, you should watch Navya. Totally worth watching!

JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farzana-

I love the Delena sig you posted right after your first mixed couple update! Ah, so breathtakingly heartbreaking </3 And your second mixed couple update is fab too! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

OMG! This is sooo fricking A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! Her smile is sho cute! It brings a smile on MY face when I see it LOL =) The sig is seriously too cute! I so will use that soon :) I love all the JenKa sigs! They would look sooo cutee if they work together. Your coloring is rocking on both ;) Everything else looks great ! Great work Jenny <333

Thanks so much Farzana. I am so glad you like it. yes, I love that pic of JW. She's got such a sweet smile. I am so glad you liked them.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Originally posted by: ssdtvgojan

Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wonderful and lovely updates...I am searching for new words to appreciate yr work jennyyy...Greattt

Keep Going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks so much hun! I am so glad you liked them and that means a lot to me.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny!!! Sorry I havent commented for the longest time - but OMG I am loving ur creations!!! The New ShiRan ones are amazing!! Love the AnYa and JW ones as well!!! Keep Rocking!!!!
JennyPenny thumbnail
Thank you all for your comments. Here comes another update. Had a blast making this update but since it's  big, it's being split into two batches so this is the first batch. Also, a special shouthout to my friend Anku whose birthday is today. Happy Birthday Anku๐Ÿค—I love you! Thank you for being such an awesome friend!

Feel free to use:

AnYa: I love this cap and or scene whatever. That;s why I keep making stuff on this only.

ArNaya: LOVE these two. 

Gurmeet-Shweta: I loved the pics and man, they look nice:

Love ne Gang:

Mohit-Panchi: would love to see them in a new show man.

Nina: She's so beautiful.

Nina & Ian:

ShiRan: MY ABSOLUTE favorite. I LOVE LOVe this song and love how this turned out!
-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
JENNI SWEETIE WELLDONE REE...๐Ÿ‘HATZ OFF TO U AWESOME PIX...THANXXX๐Ÿ˜‰