Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Im speechless Jenny!! Every single one is adorable!!😳

But the KW and Panchi one is just amazing!! They look so cute together I love it!! Someone please cast them in a show!!😳
Edited by zeenia - 13 years ago
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Whoa Jens. Those are a LOT of sigs.
Random question: How long did it take for all these considering they look superb?

I loveee the Sanaya-Vivaan one the most. How I wish they'd have worked together!
Then Shweta-Arjun look great, the first sig is adorable!!
Mohit-Panchi- you're right, they're so innocent looking! Panchi is one actress who'd look very nice opposite Mohit, cause she has that cuteness. And the sigs turned out fab!!

JW-Shabbir another amazing sig.
KT-Drashti one is stunning. They look LOVELY.

Fab stufff.
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE the updateee!
AMAZING!
-Love-Hate- thumbnail
Amazing creation...
Vivian-Kritika...sanaya...mohit...
all siggies are just perfect...*Claps*
sweet.melody thumbnail
SO many gorgeous mixed sigs Jen!! Especially love the Barun Sanaya one, can't wait to see them together in Vaidehi.
and also the Vivan Sanaya one looks really really good! Would love to see them in a show as well!
The KT-DD one looks nice, I've liked their pair since their performance in the Gold awards and would love to see them share screen space once again!
Awesome merging!!
Rehanism thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Jenny I sent you a PM few days back...You didn't even reply...😭
😭
nikita_88 thumbnail
I love the mix couple update - also nice to see a random mixture!

This update is fabulous

But before the mixed couples OMG I have to say I adore the Karan and Perneet siggie it is so cute!!! I miss them!

Love Love Love, I think they would look amazing together!!! They both would be too hot to handle! 😛

This one I love, adore the text used.

This one looks great, I adore the caps used.

Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
First of all thank you soo much for taking my suggestions and making stuff on HarshJen and JenKa and added GurJen there as well. They are so amazing. Second of all, OMG lady, HOT UPDATEEE! 😲

http://i.imgur.com/UL1BP.png Omfg! This is sooo hot! I wanted these two together sooo badly when I was watching Geet and was obsessed with MSK, last summer. That kinda died down now lol. But I think they would look reallyyy good together! Would love to see them work together in the future ;)

*sigh* MY DREAM pair! Will I ever see them together? HOPE SO! Just loveee these two soo much! They are both such amazing human beings. They would create rocking chemistry! The sig is gorgeous. I have no words. They look so cute and innocent in the pics. Saved :)

This one is aammmazzinnggg! OMG JenKa . I really like them now! Your coloring is so amzzing! Love the two pics you used on the first half of the sig. They look soo soo nice!

Aweh they are so cute even though I never watched KZK but my friend freaked out over this pic cuz she liked the pair as well. They look reallyyy cuute though!

This one is so awesome! Woulda loved to see their pair but Im looking forward to Vaidehi and Sanaya and Barun's pairing ;)

Everything else looks beautiful esp the Karan-Shwetta or as fans call them ShweRan. =)
Great Updateee! Saved almost everything :)

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
beautiful work hun:)
LOVE the way they all turned out:)
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update..

senorita