Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
^ Aww thanks Ashu<3 They are so damn adorable. I'll make them after the mixed updates. They are gonna be large and in 2 updates and then I'll def make some stuff. U should make some avi's man.
notfadedaway thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
^haha. I don't like making avis! they take forever. but will do make some if the video is short and the quality is good :D LOL.

I need some GurTi offscreen stuff from Tip Tip fromm youu :)
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Those pics are so horrible to work with for some reason. If u need EHQ, pass it over. would love to make some:)
notfadedaway thumbnail

I only made 1 sigg with that pic :) will use it right now. let me know if you want the cap :D the quality is kinda bad :(

notfadedaway thumbnail
Jen, if you have new KarNeet pics! do pm me :) thanks!
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ will do so Ashu. They are like way in PB account so searching for them currently.

and yes PM me that cap. I'll see what I can do with it.
notfadedaway thumbnail

I gotta find that cap! LOL. let me do it. and will pm u by tomm! is that ok?
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ WHY DO you have all my favorite damn couples in your sig box? You are tempting me !

Thanks so much guys! well, I did recieve a very weird and stupid PM today, saying so guess you are not a KaSh fan no more since you made JW stuff and that had me on the floor laughing. Some people are just weird.

I just replied back to them. THINK whatever you want to,.
and Aani has def inspired me to make a similar update to hers, and I am quite inspired.

Gagan, can you PM me some of your favorite MN pics? I am such a lazy bum to go and search for that pics? I'll have to ask SG fans to pass over some pics.

I am lazy. I'll be def honest. PIC hunting is such a tough job.

Je you really do flatter me ... if you hadnt made the titanic siggs i wouldnt have actually went on with this theme ... you made me wanna think of all the couples I have so so loved always and i would LOVE to see your bollywood stuff or any mixed couple stuff you come up with as usual 😃 thanks so much for saying I inspired you when its actually the other way around ... and your inspiration hasnt yet ended I will continue this theme in another update soon enough a Eternal Couples update part 2 😳   ... there were still so many to go i was simply tired 😆😆 and i thought all those siggs would take forever to make 😳 so took a break 😳
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ Haha, so sweet of you Aani. I think the Bollywood couples will take a back seat. Am doing the mixed couples at the moment. LOL
EkPahelii thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: jenny1000

^ Haha, so sweet of you Aani. I think the Bollywood couples will take a back seat. Am doing the mixed couples at the moment. LOL

NP Jen anything you do always is so smashing you wont have complaints from me 😃 btw are you updating today ? ...

BTw updated my reply on pg 108 😳
Edited by aahana86 - 13 years ago