Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soundsofcedar thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
I swear I have seen JW stuff from you before so the surprise element wasn't there for me at least! As for not making KaJen & KaSu, I don't have a problem with that rule since siggy should be made if you are comfortable. Though I make stuff on anyone but everyone's different so yeh. As for future updates I look forward to JW or even JeRan stuff :)
Gagan-06 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
lmaoo jenny...doesnt this quote by Earnest Benn fit this situation pretty well: "Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it whether it exists or not, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedy." ... *sigh*  anyway beautiful creations and make sigs on whoever you want to, you dont owe an explanation to anyone πŸ˜† DMG and MJHT are long gone in my books... πŸ˜†

ahh and yes TVD sigs are gorgeous as well as the Titanic ones :D
Edited by Gaganjot.S - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ WHY DO you have all my favorite damn couples in your sig box? You are tempting me !

Thanks so much guys! well, I did recieve a very weird and stupid PM today, saying so guess you are not a KaSh fan no more since you made JW stuff and that had me on the floor laughing. Some people are just weird.

I just replied back to them. THINK whatever you want to,.
and Aani has def inspired me to make a similar update to hers, and I am quite inspired.

Gagan, can you PM me some of your favorite MN pics? I am such a lazy bum to go and search for that pics? I'll have to ask SG fans to pass over some pics.

I am lazy. I'll be def honest. PIC hunting is such a tough job.

Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Nahiii nahiii nahiii i guess this is wht people want us to say if u start making sig's of others but nah we wont say dat yaar y would we Jens if u r comfortable is doing thn u should do wht u want yaar you are creative person and has been making stuff for a very long tym love ur stuff and amazing and omg wanted to talk to u do catch me on Heaven or FB yaar i cant seem to dl Navya episodes from I-F so can u tell me where can i get episode of Navya with gd quality so i can make caps for u 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Nahiii nahiii nahiii i guess this is wht people want us to say if u start making sig's of others but nah we wont say dat yaar y would we Jens if u r comfortable is doing thn u should do wht u want yaar you are creative person and has been making stuff for a very long tym love ur stuff and amazing and omg wanted to talk to u do catch me on Heaven or FB yaar i cant seem to dl Navya episodes from I-F so can u tell me where can i get episode of Navya with gd quality so i can make caps for u 

Thank you Zahru. I know, It can never come from you guys. πŸ€—The person was someone I don't even know. Those PMs are damn irrating man. If you know me and then label me as that, then okay. but I don't even know this person..

Oh, I'll def FB message you. IO think there is YT account that uploads all their scenes, so you don't have to take episode caps. I'll PM u in few minutes.
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Wait wht Jens u recieved a pm saying dat u dont like KaSh ufff people can assume things anyways was it some KaShians bcz everyone knws u so i dont think they would do dat anyways must be some newbie 
JennyPenny thumbnail
Originally posted by: tzahra

Wait wht Jens u recieved a pm saying dat u dont like KaSh ufff people can assume things anyways was it some KaShians bcz everyone knws u so i dont think they would do dat anyways must be some newbie 

It was a groupie. I actually have no clue. I have not seen them on Heaven either, but the their username had KaSh in it, I am too used it Zahru.

Yes, if you make JW stuff, no longer an SA fan and if you make ShiRan stuff ( Since I don't make Kajen/Kasu), then you are no longer  a KaSh fan. STUPIDITY is all I can say about this.

I don;'t believe in the word LOYAL. I believe that I like someone, I like them, does nt' forbid me to like someone else as well.😳
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Jens u do knw we r not leaving u at any cost see even after so many years we are together and strong and yh pm n ur caps will be ready very soon if u pm me the YT link it will make it much more easier for me to make it everyday u knw and dont worry yaar i mean u r free to make stuff on whoeva u want to ur choice na and also dont take those things to ur heart at all it must be some newbie and also we are still being accused since the start so nothing new
JennyPenny thumbnail
^ PMED you away Zahru. did you also add new pics to the KaSh PB account? Will try to make some in the next update following this one. The next one is mixed update, everyone gets mixed with others. So I do have some KSG and SA suggestions with others so these pics will help.

LOVE YOU πŸ€— You guys are the best! It's only few bad apples that ruin the day!
Xiahtic-5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: jenny1000

It was a groupie. I actually have no clue. I have not seen them on Heaven either, but the their username had KaSh in it, I am too used it Zahru.

Yes, if you make JW stuff, no longer an SA fan and if you make ShiRan stuff ( Since I don't make Kajen/Kasu), then you are no longer  a KaSh fan. STUPIDITY is all I can say about this.

I don;'t believe in the word LOYAL. I believe that I like someone, I like them, does nt' forbid me to like someone else as well.😳

hehehe groupie hm waow amazing anyways frgt it

Jens yaar the thing is if u like someone or love someone u shouldnt care abt others at all wht would they thing n all dat if u like other actors dat doesnt mean u dont like KaSh or SA  dat would be clearly stupid of those peeps to even think like dat bcz they clearly dont knw u na u make stuff on whoeva u want u