Jenny's Gallery#13: JW/AN/DE/IN/Leo-Katepg 146 - Page 84

-naina- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
All sigs are amazing..but aah Trio one and Rahul Dravid one made my day really...
i m a die hard RD fan...and miss him a lot...dis sig actually made me emotional😊
thanks a lot for making dat siggy🤗

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely Stuff :)x 🤗 I Just Love Aahana Di's Stuff Coz They Are Too HOT To Handle ☺️ ❤️ & I Mean It, Want MoNaya Siggies Like Them & With These Januable Textss 😳
Julybaby22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
eeekhsss .. i lurvee everything <3
 this is beautiful //...

suggestions on mixed couples:

Arjun-Sukirti
Gurmeet-Jennifer
Shaheer(Anant)-Sukirti
&& obviously ShiRan 😉

-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny here's a NEW JeRan pic =)

If possible Plzz make a sig on this pic 😳

http://static.ibnlive.com/pix/slideshow/04-2011/gotcha-celebs-in/Gotcha8_260411.jpg
aa123.80 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fab stuff as usual. This has become my trademark line for your shop! 🤣

Love the cricket ones and AnYa ones specially!!! Great work!
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
beautiful sigggss..

senorita
Farzu- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Hey Jenny! This is my first time visiting/commenting on your gall though I have seen your work in peoples dabbas and ofcourse in TVD CG. I loveee your update esp the JW stuff. 😍 She looked fab in that segment <3  The first sig looks so heavenly.. its so cute soft and .. erm.. Idk where Im going with this sentence, I love it thats all you need to know and Im SO USING IT! The JeRan ones are shooo adorable! I love them all and the DMG girls one is cute! Everything else looks great as well :)

-Mrs.SKMehwish- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
jenny sweetie thanxxx alottt ree jeran stufff was too good ree ...i just love it ree thanxxx 1000 0f time ree...
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys,

Thank you for all your comments. I know some of you are surprised by the JW stuff, but let me be clear about this. I am NOT part of the group that bashes JW. I def liked her during JeRan time and I have nothing against. It's true I didn't make much stuff on her does not mean I don;'t like her or something. I'll def make some stuff on her. Her pics are quite easy to work with including caps. 

But that does not mean Iwill make KaJen stuff. I have nothing against them. Seriously each to their own, But I just don't feel comfortable and It's just not creative cause I have not watched any of their scenes so I cannot get the feeling I need for my sigs and vice versa for KaSu. But yes, I will make JW and SK stuff. They are so pretty and I really like playing around with the colors and soft tones on them!

I only make KaSh stuff due to high demand on them. Otherwise DMG is over, it's in the past and I seriously want to forget about DMG and it's couples. Such a headache:(

I'll make some SR stuff guys as well, but it will be very little as I don't connect with them at all. The only couple I usually make is ShiRan cause it's awesome connecting them together.

Woah, this turned out to be large, but had to say this and Also, There better be no PM's going around saying She's not a KaSh fan cause she made JW stuff. That is PLAIN STUPID. I don't believe in fan politics and loyalty testing. 

I am not really answerable to anyone regarding who I like. SO in short, yes, there will be JW sigs + the next mixed update, I have gotten lots of suggestions regarding her, so I WILL MAKE IT. why I didn't make before? idk. It's just something that told me I won't do justice to her pics since I am NOT a huge fan of hers, but then these pics were amazing. HAD to work on them.. Someone PM me her pics so I don't have to hunt all over the galleries and all.

AbhayVakil_1992 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Greatt work hun:)
Im so sorry i havent been able to comment on a few updates..been really busy with uni work:(
But finally free so commenting in everyones shops:)
just LOVE the TVD ones from previous updates<3
Keep rocking hun:)
Sneha:)