Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Jenny I just caught up on all your updates that I missed in the last few dates...simply superb. its amazing how you manage to come up with such amazing work over and over again.

Love the ShiRan ones...that first one does remind me of a few scenes from the story. I especially like your choice of pics.

But I have to say the DE ones completely steal the show...fab work! You always mamage to capture the emotions of these two characters so well!

Titanic ones are brilliant especially where Jack is looking down at Rose when she is being taken away in the rescue boat...good work there.

The Abhiya ones are so beautiful...keep it up!
Edited by sidsk - 13 years ago
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Jenny STUNNING update !!

DE , Ian - Nina ones r Awesome 😳

OMG black & white Jack & Rose sig 😍
LOVED the Titanic stuff <333
Now i'll hav to watch the movie again :P

ShiRan 😍😍😍

LOVE the ShiRan stuff <333
Its amazing as always !!

1st one is BEAUTIFUL
Love the text & the pics u ve used <3

2nd one is intense
ShiRan has the most expressive eyes =)

Over all a Fantastic update !!

Keep going !!
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
amazing update jenny..the dalena and titanic creations are terribly good.
esp the sig where elena is holding damon! and kash stuff is great
AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
lovly update..

senorita
-iPayal- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Love love the coloring on the second KateLeo sig!! sooo gorgee!

the EK/KK sigs are erfection jenny! i love them, they looks fabb fabbb, ahhh, i cant decide who i want to be more together, lolz :P

The last Shiran sig is beautiful, hte pictures you chose look great together! the kash sig's coloring is amazing, love ittt :D
Fari.Kashian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
LOOOVELY update! Love EVERYTHING but the Kash Shiran and Jack/Rose stuff was my fav.
Awesome job!!!
Cess- thumbnail
Jenz... i missed quite a few updates right? 7? 10? 🤣 Sorry yaar... Wasnt around too much. Just checked my PMs and had to run... Even now... still have to run... Your thing was in the second page and noticed ShiRan... havent seen it yet, but will come back to comment tomorrow! (:

I reserved in shit loads of pages that I also still have to edit! You guys are soo fast! 😆

Oh and I hope you're feeling much better now... How's you family member coping... I hope they're doing great! Take care of them and yourself! =)

Shall be back! 

Okay... So I kinda had time, so will comment now.. 😆

I love the DE stuff... Still cannot get over the whole 'I will always choose you' scene.. but it was sorta ruined by Elena's - 'Stefan is the best and no one can be like my super amazing boyfriend' look - *pukes*... It was totally disgusting the way she looked at Damon. I feel like shaking her and screaming that the only person who could possibly save you is that guy standing in front of you... Who you are so against! *bang head*

I am also sorta getting the hots for Klaus... but still Damon always manages to steal the show... 😆 Titanic? You randomly watched it and got inspired? Thats the only reason I can think of! 😆 I dont want to watch it... it depresses me... even if its my most fav movie - everrr. Amazing colouring... especially the last one. Its my fav!

KaSh is awesome as always... Loved the ShiRan ones as well.. (obviously! 😆) Havent read the update yet... was supposed to do that now, rather than commenting, but thought u might update before I could get a chance to unreserve! But anyway, I looove the look of it... it looks dreamy.. I like the font as well... I can kinda picture the update even without reading it... More confusion for Sid maybe? And more realization for Shilpa? LOL... I might be wrong.. but if i should go by your Sig.. thats what I think...

The second one's awesome.. I just think it is sorta against the Sid-Shi mania! 🤣 Bewafa?? Shilpa can never ever be bewafa!! lol... That was the first thing that came in my mind... but apart from that everything seems right and perfect in it! It looks gorgeous! Change of size... I like the alteration at times.. it kinda gives the sigs a new look!

Awesome stuff as ever Jens... still have to catch up with the other updates... Will comment on it if I get a chance... =) 

P.S. I am assuming there were loads of updates... 😆... I should go look right now! 🤣

Edited by Cess- - 13 years ago
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
^ Haha, thank you. I have missed you. Where have you been?

NEWS for you guys: It's been ages since we had mixed updates nah, so I shall update on that soon. If you have suggestions post it here!

I came with a new pair just recently..🤣
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
MIXED UPDATE COMING SOON.

It's that time of the month again where I shall be updating mixed couples. If you guys have suggestions, please post them below and i shall try to do some cool stuff with new couples.

I already made two on a couple that just randomly came in a conversation.😆
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
OMGG so exciteddd about your mixed couples update Jens!

Haha I always look forward to those mixed sigs from you, cuz they're so fun and wacky to look at! 😆 

As for suggestions...I think you did a few of mine last time, which I really appreciate =)

I'd say do some with Shweta Gulati, since I don't remember seeing many mixed sigs on her. Shilpa/Sanaya/Drashti are already popular in your mixed sigs, so I know I'll see them somewhere lol. As for guys...can't seem to think of anyone except the usuals like Gurmeet/MA/Arjun/KW/Mohit and so on...

Oh maybe you can do some Sanaya and Barun ones...you know, to promote their upcoming show? 😆
Edited by Dangelz - 13 years ago