Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bulbul123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
OMG the titanic siggies are magical so beautiful u cannever get bored of titanic no matter hw much u watch it. amazing siggies love them so much :d
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Stunninggg update Jenny!

The AP and Sukirti sigs look so beautiful! Sukirti looked really pretty in the long black dress =)

The TVD sigs look fantastic! I love, love, loveee the colouring on the Kat and Elijah sig =) So pretty! Same with the Nina sig, the colouring looks amazinggg and she looks gorgeous! The DE sigs look awesome too, especially the two sigs on the finale spoiler pic. Can't WAIT for the season finale, and that DE pic is making me very curious! The Paul and Ian sig is plain hotness! The text is perfect... LOVE it <3

The MG sigs look gorgeousss! Those new pics of MG with Geet reading a letter, look so dreammmyy! Its tempting me to check out that scene =)

The Titanic sigs I think have to be the BEST in this update! All of them look so FABBB! Kate and Leo are one of my fav Hollywood onscreen pairs after Titanic <3 They are just beautiful and perfect together! The sigs are exceptionally well made, and I can't keep my eyes off them!

AS.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
congrats over 100 pgs..

wooow love all sigs..

senorita
chahaat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Stunning work! I lovee the AP, MG & TVD stuff!

^^This is sooo pretty!<3
spiritcrimson thumbnail
JENNY! OMFG, this update is STUNNING!

The AP and Sukirti ones are REALLY Pretty. Gorgeous coloring.

But OMG, the Damon-Elena sigs are AMAZING. They're the show stealers for me. Especially the last sig. Where you included quotes from the book. Damn, Delena are so amazing. They so need to happen in Season 3! I mean why can't the makers see how perfect and wonderful these two are together!? And that pic is so amazing. Filled with passion 😍

I love the Elijah-Kat sig. Man Nina looks good with almost everyone, doesn't she? 😆 Can you pm me Elijah-kat pics if possible?

The Nina sig is gorgeous again, and is the Paul Ian sig. Fab work on them :D

MoNaya and Maaneet sigs are pretty too :D

But OMG, Titanic! Sigh, such a beautiful movie it is 😍 Makes me cry every time I watch it :( How touching, but so beautifully shown. I loved the last sig on Jack and Rose. It's sheer Brilliance. Gonna use it soon!

Brilliant Update jen :D
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Thank you everyone for your comments. Rachu, will surely PM you the link to the site for all the caps;)

and Can you re-send me Rahul Dravid stuff. I seem to have lost that PM somewhere:(

Another update - Feel free to use

Damon-Elena: These two are fire man:

Elijah-Katherine:

Ian-Nina:

Klaus-Katherine:

Jack-Rose:

KaSh:

ShiRan: There were lots of reqs for this. The first is dedicated to Sidra's FF:
^Idk what happened here.

Sid.H thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing Update Jenny!!!

aww Jack & Rose!!! Love those ones!!!

This is beautiful!!

and Of course the ShiRan ones are amazing as always!!!
Raee_Salvatore thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
AWESOME NESS JENNY😃i love them so much just saw them in TVD gallery and I'm speechless again u do it to me all the tym with those amazing arts of urs, i love everything about the sigs, the DE ones are mesmerizing and oh the kat/elijah one is simply brilliant, i love how u blended the pics, and the klau/kat one is a stealer girl...i liked the KaSh stuff too, text styling is great but my fav has to be the Jack-Rose ones..oh how I love these two, GOD titanic is FOREVER and I will eternally love leo/kate for the sheer magic they had and have onand offscreen, so those sigs are always special to me i am totally saving them for later use, thanks a lot for sharing them,
love Raee🤗
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
awwwieeh marvellous update the KaSh staff's gotta be my favz!☺️ esp the secone!<33 damnn HOWT HOWT☺️☺️ and Loving the Titanc staff's *never watched this moive just glimpse*😒 and the Damon*elena staff's are just howt they way they are!<33
monty22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
amazing jenny 🤗
ur previous & this update is just so amazing i love all .speacially DE, Titanic siggies!!!

Shiran siggie  r nice!!!!!

love you!!!!!!!!!!